The Student Room Group

Women's Sixth Form Uniforms

Hi guys.

In September, I'm going to be moving up to Sixth Form, however my Sixth Form has a dress code, which is: 1) A tailored suit jacket and 2) Tailored suit trousers or skirt (preferably with a zip).

I'm a very short person (4'10), so it can be quiet hard to find clothes for me, especially now that I have even less time to shop because of Coronavirus and lockdown.

Does anyone have any ideas where to find good outfits for Sixth Form, especially for midgets like me...
hey
I’m not a midget but I am a sixth form student with a fairly strict but not super strict dress code. I’ll be honest most of my clothes come from topshop. It doesn’t seem like the best place to find stuff but it has really great stuff. I’ve got smart blazers from there and also really good trousers and skirts. It depends completely on how strict your uniform is but topshop would be my go to. Make sure to find stuff you enjoy wearing and also nothing too fancy as you’ve got to dress yourself everyday which doesn’t sound too bad but it can be a little overwhelming. I had just started getting the hang of it before school shut and I found that I mainly prefer comfy clothes so try and find outfits you feel super comfortable in as that’s best for learning. Also make sure to have a bit of fun too though!
Original post by user141002x
hey
I’m not a midget but I am a sixth form student with a fairly strict but not super strict dress code. I’ll be honest most of my clothes come from topshop. It doesn’t seem like the best place to find stuff but it has really great stuff. I’ve got smart blazers from there and also really good trousers and skirts. It depends completely on how strict your uniform is but topshop would be my go to. Make sure to find stuff you enjoy wearing and also nothing too fancy as you’ve got to dress yourself everyday which doesn’t sound too bad but it can be a little overwhelming. I had just started getting the hang of it before school shut and I found that I mainly prefer comfy clothes so try and find outfits you feel super comfortable in as that’s best for learning. Also make sure to have a bit of fun too though!

Thank you so much. I'll remember to check it out once lockdown ends. I might check the website now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending