The Student Room Group

year 11 LSE compass summer school 2020

Who got accepted into LSE compass summer school for year 11's?

(Due to covid-19, we are doing it online - however everyone is going see each other in person later on in the year)
I am:itsme:. Although I must say that I am not too upset about the video-style lessons since it is flexible and can calm me down since there will be little person-to-person interactions lol
Reply 2
Original post by tarasewiczE11387
I am:itsme:. Although I must say that I am not too upset about the video-style lessons since it is flexible and can calm me down since there will be little person-to-person interactions lol

Yay, yeah fair enough - we'll probably see each other later on in the year
I got selected as well! Although I don't really know how it's going to be. Because of the whole video conferencing thing.
Reply 4
Original post by Jinglewus
I got selected as well! Although I don't really know how it's going to be. Because of the whole video conferencing thing.

Woohoo!
Reply 5
bit late to this but I also got selected !!
Original post by mae0585
bit late to this but I also got selected !!

haha Great!!
Reply 7
Original post by Yas7297
Who got accepted into LSE compass summer school for year 11's?

(Due to covid-19, we are doing it online - however everyone is going see each other in person later on in the year)

I know it's been a lifetime since compass but has anyone gotten any emails from the LSE since September? I got in and did all the surveys after the summer school but no messages about certificates or an in-person seminar.
Original post by oneirics
I know it's been a lifetime since compass but has anyone gotten any emails from the LSE since September? I got in and did all the surveys after the summer school but no messages about certificates or an in-person seminar.

see I had the same question actually, I haven't received anything. I don't know if we should remind them?
Reply 9
see I had the same question actually, I haven't received anything. I don't know if we should remind them?

I think it might be best to email them by the end of December- if we don’t receive anything? Just thinking that Compass should be wrapped up before winter mocks where applications for Choice opens early 2021- not too sure though.
I think it might be best to email them by the end of December- if we don’t receive anything? Just thinking that Compass should be wrapped up before winter mocks where applications for Choice opens early 2021- not too sure though.

yeah I see what you mean, let's do that at the end of December then :smile:)
yeah I see what you mean, let's do that at the end of December then :smile:)

Hey, hope everyone is well. Gotten an email about the reunion and it says they hope we got our certificates? I haven’t received anything in the mail or any email about the certificates. Is that the same for everyone else?
Hey, hope everyone is well. Gotten an email about the reunion and it says they hope we got our certificates? I haven’t received anything in the mail or any email about the certificates. Is that the same for everyone else?

I received my certificate a few days ago, you should contact them for yours.

Quick Reply

Latest