The Student Room Group
University of London
London

Graduate diploma

Hello, firstly I apologize if similar question already exists, I couldn't find it.
I graduated from University of Belgrade faculty of law in 2018. After I graduated I worked in law firm (as an intern) and consulting firm (McKinsey and Company) Recently I decided that I would love to change my career since I started working for an international organization with it's main focus on International Relations. However although that I had an opportunity to learn a lot about this topic during my undergraduate studies I think that continuing my studies is smart idea I am interested in Bsc Graduate Degrees in Economics, International Relations and International Development. When I browsed through University's website I noticed that many programs are not available to study online via VLE and are taking places on university's campuses worldwide which can be a problem since I don't want to relocate in order to study new academic discipline (which is why I choose Uolip's program not LSE)
Do you have any ideas on what should I do in this situation
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by mmcallister
Hello, firstly I apologize if similar question already exists, I couldn't find it.
I graduated from University of Belgrade faculty of law in 2018. After I graduated I worked in law firm (as an intern) and consulting firm (McKinsey and Company) Recently I decided that I would love to change my career since I started working for an international organization with it's main focus on International Relations. However although that I had an opportunity to learn a lot about this topic during my undergraduate studies I think that continuing my studies is smart idea I am interested in Bsc Graduate Degrees in Economics, International Relations and International Development. When I browsed through University's website I noticed that many programs are not available to study online via VLE and are taking places on university's campuses worldwide which can be a problem since I don't want to relocate in order to study new academic discipline (which is why I choose Uolip's program not LSE)
Do you have any ideas on what should I do in this situation

Bsc Economics is available through online VLE according to the following link:

https://london.ac.uk/courses/economics-bsc
University of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by mak48
Bsc Economics is available through online VLE according to the following link:

https://london.ac.uk/courses/economics-bsc

Well thank you a lot for answering my question but I'm more interested in International Development / IR because I am planning to continuing graduate level education in those fields in the future

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending