Tall Or Short Girls

Watch
ashleycrowley2
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
For the boys out there tall or short girls? And tell me why.
Appirition
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by ashleycrowley2)
Height, weight, breast size, bum size, skin colour, hair length, and all the other physical attributes of a girl are irrelevant to me.
Girls who are attractive are beautiful on the inside first and foremost.
Johnnyboy24
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by ashleycrowley2)
There’s something about short curvy girls when it comes to cuddling. The best cuddle I’ve ever had with a young curvy lady who’s about 5’2 and I’m 5’10. Taller girls don’t do it for me
Anonymous #1
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Johnnyboy24)
There’s something about short curvy girls when it comes to cuddling. The best cuddle I’ve ever had with a young curvy lady who’s about 5’2 and I’m 5’10. Taller girls don’t do it for me
Tall girls are super models though. I don’t see any short girls that are models.
Johnnyboy24
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Tall girls are super models though. I don’t see any short girls that are models.
Who cares about models? Just because they’re models don’t mean they’re the prettiest girls in the world. There are many girls who aren’t models but much prettier than most of the models.
aliswho
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
guys like short girls more than tall girls. and then they get mad at girls who want tall guys. double standards i guess, idk.
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Zero preference for either, the reason being womens' height plays no part in their attractiveness to me.
Johnnyboy24
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
To each their own. Everyone likes what they like.
Some guys like tall girls and for some guys it doesn’t matter how she looks, but rather who she is as a person.
Anonymous #1
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Johnnyboy24)
Who cares about models? Just because they’re models don’t mean they’re the prettiest girls in the world. There are many girls who aren’t models but much prettier than most of the models.
Guys don’t ask short girls out because tall girls are more powerful than them and guys wan’t to be in a relationship with a short girl so that they feel like the powerful ones in a relationship. And btw I’m tall and curvy which is rare so take that.
Johnnyboy24
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Depends on the guy. I’m 5’10 and no matter who the girl is I’m in a relationship with I’m gonna show that I’m the man. I’ve been with a girl that was 6’4 and didn’t have that issue
Kandiman
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Nice girls. Nice girls is the answer. If you find the right one and stick with her, she's gonna shrink anyway as she gets older.
Fermion.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
This is literally subjective
PhantomLion55
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
You aren't specific on whats short and whats tall. Its all relative. Most guys just like women shorter than them, but i'm pretty sure any guy can agree that tall women are by far much more attractive than short women if everything is all equal.
Anonymous #2
Report 8 months ago
Doesn’t really matter. Both types of girls bring out different beauty. Personally, I tend to go for shorter girls maybe because I’m Asian that’s all AHAHAHA no offence
PhantomLion55
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Doesn’t really matter. Both types of girls bring out different beauty. Personally, I tend to go for shorter girls maybe because I’m Asian that’s all AHAHAHA no offence
The **** does that have to do with anything? Do Black guys go after tall girls cause they're **** is big and they're tall?
Anonymous #2
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by PhantomLion55)
The **** does that have to do with anything? Do Black guys go after tall girls cause they're **** is big and they're tall?
I meant that I’m not that tall so I would go for girls a bit shorter than me. Yeet triggered much ahah sorry
Sparklewave
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
My boyfriend prefers short girls. I'm 20 and 5'2. He's 16 and 5'10.
PhantomLion55
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Sparklewave)
My boyfriend prefers short girls. I'm 20 and 5'2. He's 16 and 5'10.
when guys say they prefer short girls they don't always mean short, they just mean shorter. Its relative, a 5'10 woman isn't short to a 5'10 guy but to a 6'4 guy she is.
Anonymous #3
Report 8 months ago
I don't have a preference tbh, none of them will like regardless of how tall they are
riley2251
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by aliswho)
guys like short girls more than tall girls. and then they get mad at girls who want tall guys. double standards i guess, idk.
This is so true!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (366)
52.59%
No (330)
47.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed