The Student Room Group

MSc Financial Risk Management UCL

Hello everyone! Is there anyone studying(-ed) MSc Financial Risk Management at UCL? I sent my application in February and still have not received the admissions decision. Just wanted to ask will it be difficult to study there for an Economics major student since the program is offered by Computer Science Department. I do not have decent bacckground in programming (took a couple of programming courses during my undegraduate degree). But I am quite good at maths. Also, could you please share your opinion about this program. Is it worth this amount of money and how friendly is the teaching staff?
Reply 1
Original post by convidat
Hello everyone! Is there anyone studying(-ed) MSc Financial Risk Management at UCL? I sent my application in February and still have not received the admissions decision. Just wanted to ask will it be difficult to study there for an Economics major student since the program is offered by Computer Science Department. I do not have decent bacckground in programming (took a couple of programming courses during my undegraduate degree). But I am quite good at maths. Also, could you please share your opinion about this program. Is it worth this amount of money and how friendly is the teaching staff?

Hey, did you apply to the program in the end?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending