Want more information about this university?
heythereitsmee
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hey guys,
Just here trying to give back to the forum.

I'm a postgraduate student at the University of Dundee School of businesss. Do ask if you have any questions about joining the university or anything about Dundee in general.
Advertisement
Karolis356
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi there,I'm interested in pursuing a postgraduate degree in Human Resource Management. I have Dundee University as one of my choices. I saw that the UoDundee is quite low in business management rankings in relation to its overall ranking. Is there anything that you can tell from your experience?Also, I have got University of Aberdeen, University of Strathclyde, Newcastle University and University of Leeds on my list. Should you have any opinion on other unis regarding his course, do let me know, it will be much appreciated! Still deciding, but obviously will need to cut-down.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (525)
33.78%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (642)
41.31%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (315)
20.27%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.63%

Watched Threads