MNM008
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have been successful in my Fy2 standalone interview, although I am a little confused about how the offers process works. Is only one offer made? Or are there others if you decline the first one?

I know I can also not link my application to my husband's as we are not applying for the full F1 and F2 programme, but is there a way to get offers in the same trust or deanery?

Thanks
Internationalowl
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Congrats! From what I understand, there are multiple rounds of offers but with only one job at a time being offered according to your rank.
As for ending up together... there may be some way to do it through preferencing similarly if you have a similar rank but I'm still not sure how it works for one person, let alone two.
HHaricot
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Have you read the UKFPO very comprehensive application guide as the answer is in there. If you decline your offer there are no further offers.
https://foundationprogramme.nhs.uk/w...ance_FINAL.pdf
alysp13751
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by HHaricot)
Have you read the UKFPO very comprehensive application guide as the answer is in there. If you decline your offer there are no further offers.
https://foundationprogramme.nhs.uk/w...ance_FINAL.pdfIf you
If you accept and opt in for upgrades, can you get upgraded during every round, as well as clearance?
HHaricot
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
R

(Original post by alysp13751)
If you accept and opt in for upgrades, can you get upgraded during every round, as well as clearance?
Did you read the guidance? The section on upgrades is quite useful
HHaricot
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
R

Did you read the guidance? The section on upgrades is quite useful
Internationalowl
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
So did any of you guys get upgraded in the second round? I'm quite happy with what I got in the first one but an upgrade would have been nice anyway.
Internationalowl
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think the answer to this is yes, as their example states "For example, if an applicant is allocated their 10th preference initially, the applicant should accept the offer. In the second round of offers, the applicant’s offer is upgraded as a slot had become available in their 5th choice. The applicant is happy with their 5th choice and therefore decides to opt out of any further upgrades."... Thus implying that there are further opportunities for upgrades.
On the other hand, in the pictured timetable they specifically mention upgrades only in this week... Honestly, it's so confusing.
Internationalowl
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have a question for you guys about the Prescribing safety assessment. Have you taken it yet? The "guide" on the UKFPO website mentions that it's okay if you haven't done it by the start of the program but that you'll then have to undergo a period of "remediation." Any idea what they mean by that?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Now it says "Upgrades have expired" for me and then it says "This offer has been accepted"
So I guess no more upgrades
szbeidy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Did anyone receive an upgrade today? Have the upgrades been released or not yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (101)
27.3%
England (123)
33.24%
Belgium (29)
7.84%
Germany (40)
10.81%
Spain (8)
2.16%