Repeat y12 and UCAS statement/predictions?

Watch this thread
oaktree1234
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I'm in year 12, and planning to repeat the year doing 2 different subjects, and carrying on with one of my subjects as a second year student. I'm a bit confused as I've already planned to repeat, do I still need to write a personal statement this year, what about when I get a predicted grade for the subject im carrying on with as a second year, what do I do with that? Im so confused.
ayumie
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
I'd ask your teachers/sixth-form leader, or Careers. You probably won't do a Personal Statement if you're planning on doing your new 2 subjects as A-Levels rather than AS-Levels.
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ayumie)
I'd ask your teachers/sixth-form leader, or Careers. You probably won't do a Personal Statement if you're planning on doing your new 2 subjects as A-Levels rather than AS-Levels.
PRSOM
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (42)
28.77%
Take a gap year (23)
15.75%
Resit my exams (40)
27.4%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (19)
13.01%
I don't know yet (16)
10.96%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.11%

Watched Threads