The Student Room Group

Manspreading has crossed over to the realm of running, and it’s not OK

Scroll to see replies

Original post by barnetlad
Manspreading is a thing, I just don't accept that it applies here. Seems to be a few men who just lack normal courtesy. Probably taken lessons in lack of manners from rude people such as Philip Green or Michael Gove.

It’s a thing only by word, yes there are some men that definitely take up too much space but it’s getting a bit ridiculous now; given that some countries and cities have gone as far as making it against the law.
Original post by DiddyDec
This is what happens when journalists have deadlines but nothing interesting to write about.

Knowing these types of 'man-hating' journalists, they probably don't have deadlines
Buzzfeed are the absolute worst when it comes to an issue like this
Reply 23
Original post by deathbySTEP
Knowing these types of 'man-hating' journalists, they probably don't have deadlines

Deadlines are oppressive manifestations of the hegemony.
I knew this would be an AngeryPenguin thread...
How are you meant to run while “man spreading” And why is it called man spreading what about women spreading
Original post by Anti feminist123
How are you meant to run while “man spreading” And why is it called man spreading what about women spreading

I can imagine some guy running with his legs wide open 😂😂😂
Original post by lazerbeem
I can imagine some guy running with his legs wide open 😂😂😂

How else are you supposed to get about other than shuffling?
Original post by Anti feminist123

Manspreading is something that does not seem to be done by women. If women wish to hog space they usually do it by placing their bag by them on a neighbouring seat, not leaving legs wide open. Manspreading I expect is also practised by men who are insecure about the size of their manhood, or just useless in the bedroom.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending