Blocking someone to move on?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I thought I would be ok with me and this person just being friends but I’m not. All I’m doing is checking their social media every hour, every half an hour. It’s unhealthy. If he’s online I’m like ‘ I wonder if he’s talking to a girl’ and I overthink it beyond belief. It’s not any of my business and it’s not healthy. The thing is I really care about him, and tbh I think he cares about me too but I want something more and he doesn’t. Part of me thinks I should block him so I can stop this unhealthy behaviour but I just can’t bring myself to do it.
Anonymous #2
Report 11 months ago
Been here, down this exact path. Block and delete him from as much as you can and move on. Trust me, it is 10p% better for your mind to do this. Do not do anything other than block, delete, whatever else you have to do to eliminate their presence from your life.
Anonymous #2
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Been here, down this exact path. Block and delete him from as much as you can and move on. Trust me, it is 10p% better for your mind to do this. Do not do anything other than block, delete, whatever else you have to do to eliminate their presence from your life.
100% better * that meant to say
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (153)
4.9%
Uncertainty around my education (460)
14.73%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (349)
11.18%
Lack of purpose or motivation (435)
13.93%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (147)
4.71%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (188)
6.02%
Loneliness (269)
8.62%
Financial worries (113)
3.62%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (125)
4%
Exposure to negative news/social media (141)
4.52%
Lack of real life entertainment (170)
5.45%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (278)
8.9%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (294)
9.42%

Watched Threads