The Student Room Group

do u ever feel like doing this

do u ever just wanna ignore everyone in your life and want just that ONE person to text you back. funny how that one person that u want to talk to prolly isn’t even thinking bout u...I’m being such a sad bytch, don’t mind meeee 😭😂 one thing I learnt it’s too bad and we should just fyk around sometimes.

Idk I just had to get it off my chest, feel free to say wut ever🙃
Reply 1
IFY BOO. I could go days ignoring everyone while talking to that one person or even days where I ignore everyone. We should be able to talk or ignore whoever we want without feeling guilt imo
Yes. Last year, I cut myself a break and stopped speaking to people online for a few days. I knew it might be harmful (I might have harmed my friendships) but I really needed the space.

Rather recently I've felt annoyed by people messaging me, especially when I don't show very enthusiastic responses. I don't mind talking now and then but I feel quite smothered if some people who I'm not particularly close to wanting to speak every day.
Original post by Itsnaaaz
do u ever just wanna ignore everyone in your life and want just that ONE person to text you back. funny how that one person that u want to talk to prolly isn’t even thinking bout u...I’m being such a sad bytch, don’t mind meeee 😭😂 one thing I learnt it’s too bad and we should just fyk around sometimes.

Idk I just had to get it off my chest, feel free to say wut ever🙃

Wut ever
Original post by Pussi0
IFY BOO. I could go days ignoring everyone while talking to that one person or even days where I ignore everyone. We should be able to talk or ignore whoever we want without feeling guilt imo

it’s not even guilt, like my mates understand aha, we leave each other on seen and it don’t bother us too much.

Someone answer this, what dude goes out at this time at night to chill in his car (parents)...especially at Rona time?
Original post by Lilli22
Yes. Last year, I cut myself a break and stopped speaking to people online for a few days. I knew it might be harmful (I might have harmed my friendships) but I really needed the space.

Rather recently I've felt annoyed by people messaging me, especially when I don't show very enthusiastic responses. I don't mind talking now and then but I feel quite smothered if some people who I'm not particularly close to wanting to speak every day.

When u stop speaking to ppl for some time, u later realise who the real ones are. I too went on break off socials for like 2 yrs cuz I was trying to figure things out for myself. Don’t get me wrong, I regret it in ways that I don’t have contact with certain ppl anymore however I’m glad as it made me realise things that I was blind to before. It has helped me and rn I’m just tryna build my life
Original post by Anonymous
Wut ever

Yeah your completely right, sadly....oh well what ever🥱
Original post by Itsnaaaz
Yeah your completely right, sadly....oh well what ever🥱

I was just replying to what you said, trying to make a joke. Because you said ‘feel free to say wut ever’

Ugh it completely backfired...
I wish I had someone to talk to. I'm 25 and haven't ever had any friends. Everyone just totally ignores my messages and always has done. Sometimes I just talk to myself to ease the loneliness.
I was just replying to what you said, trying to make a joke. Because you said ‘feel free to say wut ever’

Ugh it completely backfired...

Aha I knew what u were doin. I just didn’t kno how I’d reply to it😂
I wish I had someone to talk to. I'm 25 and haven't ever had any friends. Everyone just totally ignores my messages and always has done. Sometimes I just talk to myself to ease the loneliness.

Aww I’m very sorry about that. If u ever need someone to talk to I’m always here, feel free to pm me xx

Lets be frnds. I am a guy, 26, single. Whatsapp me on 917006742054!!
What happened aha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending