The Student Room Group
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

SOAS VS Queen Mary

Hello, I am planning on going to university this fall and am currently undecided between Queen Mary and SOAS for Economics - although for SOAS I have chosen to take Economics and Arabic.
I will be living at home. Queen Mary is closer than SOAS, but that's not an issue for me.
Helpp!! Which one is better.
Original post by SelwanBadawy
Hello, I am planning on going to university this fall and am currently undecided between Queen Mary and SOAS for Economics - although for SOAS I have chosen to take Economics and Arabic.
I will be living at home. Queen Mary is closer than SOAS, but that's not an issue for me.
Helpp!! Which one is better.

I have studied International Relations at QM, I didn't like it, I only had one good teacher, the others range from snobbish to not motivated. The department of Politics was dismissive, could never count on them to sort out any issue. I end up dropping it. Regarding the campus, I didn't like the area neither, it had very limited options for eating out and even for a coffee. I don't know the economics department though. After dropping it I end up coming across several people that had also dropped QM. I would def go for SOAS! I am actually planing to do a MA there after graduating from UCL. Good luck !
School of Oriental and African Studies
London
Reply 2
Is the Politics course good there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending