The Student Room Group

My employer not issuing me a p45

Hello I applied as a migrant worker. My employer at my last job was terrible I left the job have started a new one sent all my details and they have asked for a p45 from my last job but I can’t get my p45 off the employer and I’ve requested a statement of earnings I can’t see the employer on there now the HMRC have told me to send all the information to them and it will take 12 weeks to get a response. I’m starting a new year now and I don’t know what to do! It’s been very hard not having income during these times.
Original post by Hibzz
Hello I applied as a migrant worker. My employer at my last job was terrible I left the job have started a new one sent all my details and they have asked for a p45 from my last job but I can’t get my p45 off the employer and I’ve requested a statement of earnings I can’t see the employer on there now the HMRC have told me to send all the information to them and it will take 12 weeks to get a response. I’m starting a new year now and I don’t know what to do! It’s been very hard not having income during these times.

Hi there, if you can't provide a P45 or letter from the employer then you should write a cover letter to the Migrant Worker team and explain why you can't provide this and then the assessors will make a decision.
Thanks, Isaac.
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi there, if you can't provide a P45 or letter from the employer then you should write a cover letter to the Migrant Worker team and explain why you can't provide this and then the assessors will make a decision.
Thanks, Isaac.

Ok I will write a letter. How long would it take for them to make a decision?
Original post by Hibzz
Ok I will write a letter. How long would it take for them to make a decision?

Currently 6 working days but our timescales update daily.
Thanks, Isaac.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending