https://silver.idea.org.uk/worker/three/badge.php

Watch this thread
voyager1234
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
does anyone know the answer to this?
Resilience can be defined as teh ability to recover readily from adversity; a buoyancy in the face of pressure or tension. It`s the ognoing process that builds an internal strength in the face fo each setback. In the working space, imployees and employers alike rely on it. Furthermore, in all areas of life, resillience is a key skill. Though you may come face-to-face with failure, know that having resilience will help you bounce backand eventually overcome.
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Resilience can be defined as the ability to recover readily from adversity; a buoyancy in the face of pressure or tension. It`s the ongoing process that builds an internal strength in the face fo each setback. In the working space, employees and employers alike rely on it. Furthermore, in all areas of life, resilience is a key skill. Though you may come face-to-face with failure, know that having resilience will help you bounce back and eventually overcome.
voyager1234
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
THANKS
luna wolf 12
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
i did it and it said that i didnt finish it
PetitePanda
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by luna wolf 12)
i did it and it said that i didnt finish it
Maybe the it’s?
Last edited by PetitePanda; 2 years ago
tinyminy13
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
There is more when you finish this.
mar2-d2
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
what is wrong with the
mar2-d2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
Maybe the it’s?
what is wrong with the "it's"
PetitePanda
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mar2-d2)
what is wrong with the
in the quote it said teh not the
(Original post by mar2-d2)
what is wrong with the "it's"
and it`s apostrophe is backwards so it perhaps could've been that
hgskgd
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
on one of the resilience words it is spelt with 2 Ls so correct resillience to resilience
pepper3
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Resilience can be defined as THE ability to recover readily from adversity; a buoyancy in the face of pressure or tension. It`s the ONGOING process that builds an internal strength in the face OF each setback. In the working space, EMPLOYEES and employers alike rely on it. Furthermore, in all areas of life, RESILIENCE is a key skill. Though you may come face-to-face with failure, know that having resilience will help you BOUNCE BACK and eventually overcome.Your forgot the of which was spelt fo
pepper3
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Resilience can be defined as THE ability to recover readily from adversity; a buoyancy in the face of pressure or tension. It`s the ONGOING process that builds an internal strength in the face OF each setback. In the working space, EMPLOYEES and employers alike rely on it. Furthermore, in all areas of life, RESILIENCE is a key skill. Though you may come face-to-face with failure, know that having resilience will help you BOUNCE BACK and eventually overcome.

Your forgot the of which was spelt fo
hoa1230
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Being resilient will help you bounce back from ________.????
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (25)
28.74%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
35.63%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (8)
9.2%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.45%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.75%
I’m starting to consider my university options (12)
13.79%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (2)
2.3%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed