raphaël.godi
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Guys do you know which is the most targeted spanish university for IB in London (at the undergraduate level): Icade, IE or Esade?
Thks
LoydIrving
Badges: 9
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by raphaël.godi)
Guys do you know which is the most targeted spanish university for IB in London (at the undergraduate level): Icade, IE or Esade?
Thks
I'm afraid that having an undergraduate degree from IE or ESADE will not allow you to break in IB in London... The vast majority of the people that break into IB have, at the minimum, a master's degree Finance or Management.
Don't get me wrong, those are very good institutions (you can get really good double degree opportunities with ESADE for MIM), but still for masters, they are not even considered as semi-target schools (like LBS, Imperial, LSE, HEC, etc...) for IB in London.

Would you consider working in Madrid or Barcelona? You will have a much better shot there!

Best
Aimar 21
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Icade and Esade,in that order. IE is only target at the MSc level.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (365)
84.3%
No (68)
15.7%

Watched Threads