The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Looking for housemates to rent a house near Singleton Campus from June 2020

Hello Swansea students!

My name is James and I'm due to start my postgrad LLM in September. My current tenancy in Bristol ends in June so will need to move straight away. I have checked out a few houses near the Singleton campus which are only available to rent as a group, ranging from 5, 6, 7, 8 rooms. Prices work out roughly £250-£350 a month each with bills!

A little about me: I am a "mature" (26), British student. Hobbies are cycling and DJing (techno/dnb/house/garage/trance). Down to earth and relatively easy-going. Won't know anyone in Swansea at first so hoping to meet some nice new people :smile:

Undergrad or postgrad, no preference really!

If anybody is interested in a house share please get in touch!

Reply here or by DM :smile:
Original post by Jammo47
Hello Swansea students!

My name is James and I'm due to start my postgrad LLM in September. My current tenancy in Bristol ends in June so will need to move straight away. I have checked out a few houses near the Singleton campus which are only available to rent as a group, ranging from 5, 6, 7, 8 rooms. Prices work out roughly £250-£350 a month each with bills!

A little about me: I am a "mature" (26), British student. Hobbies are cycling and DJing (techno/dnb/house/garage/trance). Down to earth and relatively easy-going. Won't know anyone in Swansea at first so hoping to meet some nice new people :smile:

Undergrad or postgrad, no preference really!extend your lease in Bristol
If anybody is interested in a house share please get in touch!

Reply here or by DM :smile:

The problem is most students wont be going to university until September. Have you thought about staying at Hendrefoilan student village or Beck Hall. Many masters students stay at HSV which is a little further out of town about 2 miles from Singleton Campus. It is basically a number of houses owned by the university with 7 students in each house. Buses go from there to the campus every 20 minutes daytime and take about 10 minutes. It is in a really nice part of Swansea a short walk from one of Swansea's most sought after suburbs Killay. Maybe contact the university to see if they will give you a short term let from June. Beck Hall is the universities mature students hall and is walking distance of the campus. The university is currently closed to students other than the medical and Health schools. Alternatatively try to extend your lease in Bristol or look at a short term lease in Swansea for 2 months.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest