Naviiiikk
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Girls has different people pulled your ponytail at school or at home?
(It Happens to people).
ayyyy.x
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My brothers used to always pull my hair when I was a kid, but now not so much. Mostly because I prefer to keep my hair in a high bun or messy (depends).
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not a girl but this ***** called Jade pulled me to the ground by my hair in first school so I kicked her in the head while she stood over me.
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
Not a girl but this ***** called Jade pulled me to the ground by my hair in first school so I kicked her in the head while she stood over me.
Yesss :five:
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ayyyy.x)
My brothers used to always pull my hair when I was a kid, but now not so much. Mostly because I prefer to keep my hair in a high bun or messy (depends).
Same here
Greywolf.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That reminds me of something that used to happen in a school I used to go to, those girls that had pony tails would have them pulled by an older gang of girls
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Naviiiikk)
(It Happens to people).
my boyfriend likes to pull my hair when i give him-
girls? ponytails? k, nevermind.
Sam_R9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yep
Had a really long and dense ponytail during my last year at school and some of my classmates and schoolmates began to pull it. It hurt a lot and I was worried that it would spoil my hairstyle so I got into a temper, and they stopped it coz they really know what I do to them when I am furious
Last edited by Sam_R9; 1 month ago
username4313572
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(It Happens to people).
Someone did that to me in primary so I started crying and they apologized. :rofl:
Naviiiikk
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Greywolf.)
That reminds me of something that used to happen in a school I used to go to, those girls that had pony tails would have them pulled by an older gang of girls
Did different girls pull their ponytail who had a ponytail?
Naviiiikk
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by Sam_R9)
Yep
Had a really long and dense ponytail during my last year at school and some of my classmates and schoolmates began to pull it. It hurt a lot and I was worried that it would spoil my hairstyle so I got into a temper, and they stopped it coz they really know what I do to them when I am furious
Has anyone pulled your ponytail from behind you and you never knew who it was at school.
rxyaltyx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
someone did that to me in a train station really hard. it was so hard i had tears in my eyes cos it hurt lol
Naviiiikk
Rep:
?
(Original post by rxyaltyx)
someone did that to me in a train station really hard. it was so hard i had tears in my eyes cos it hurt lol
Has someone at school
rxyaltyx
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Has someone at school
yh but i didnt see who. from then on i didn't wear my hair in a ponytail as much
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Not girls no but boys have and my brother and it bloody hurt :cry2: but they ran away so I couldn't do anything
Naviiiikk
Rep:
?
(Original post by rxyaltyx)
yh but i didnt see who. from then on i didn't wear my hair in a ponytail as much
SAME happened to me. I know how you feel.You should be alert and if someone does it you grab them by their ponytail
Naviiiikk
Rep:
?
(Original post by SuperiorPotato)
Not girls no but boys have and my brother and it bloody hurt :cry2: but they ran away so I couldn't do anything
Do it to him when you catch him.
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Do it to him when you catch him.
Oh yeah I do it my brother when he does it to me :rolleyes: but the other boys who did it were back in primary school so I can't get back at the idiots now
Naviiiikk
Rep:
?
Don't worry it has happened to me as well .Boys in primary school did everyone pull your ponytail
Sam_R9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Has anyone pulled your ponytail from behind you and you never knew who it was at school.
Yeah, lol.
But usually, I would find them after some time bcoz when I look around, the person who pulled my hair would be acting weird/ abnormal.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (38)
20.88%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (45)
24.73%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (30)
16.48%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (39)
21.43%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (16)
8.79%
I haven't started researching yet (14)
7.69%

Watched Threads