Dalte a glamour model

Any1 dated a glamour model adult actress
Reply 1
I have
why
Original post by ulu
I have
why

Hi thanks for replying I am messaging a gorgeous uk glamour model currently stuck in lockdown in washington usa she wants to meet when she flies back to the uk how was your date
Reply 3
Original post by grahamcheeky
Hi thanks for replying I am messaging a gorgeous uk glamour model currently stuck in lockdown in washington usa she wants to meet when she flies back to the uk how was your date

it was nice he was a richy but didnt show it off he looked like he was a normal citizen we went to a little cafe where we talked for about to hours and when he was dropping me off home i told him why didnt he kiss me he said because i dont want to just force it i wanted to acually get to know you
but that didnt work out we didnt have any thing great that we liked about eachother so now we are just really close friends
what im trying to say is that dont atomaticly judge just because they are a model hoped this helped
Oh shame you didn't t keep in touch my model friend want to leave washington when lockdown is lifted fly back to Lancashire uk to see her family then meet me in wiltshire about 200 miles away I wont mention her name she is on a couple of websites
Reply 5
Original post by grahamcheeky
Oh shame you didn't t keep in touch my model friend want to leave washington when lockdown is lifted fly back to Lancashire uk to see her family then meet me in wiltshire about 200 miles away I wont mention her name she is on a couple of websites

yeh we still talk
Reply 6
Original post by ulu
it was nice he was a richy but didnt show it off he looked like he was a normal citizen we went to a little cafe where we talked for about to hours and when he was dropping me off home i told him why didnt he kiss me he said because i dont want to just force it i wanted to acually get to know you
but that didnt work out we didnt have any thing great that we liked about eachother so now we are just really close friends
what im trying to say is that dont atomaticly judge just because they are a model hoped this helped

thanks fotr the rep maybe we can friend each other

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending