The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Kent 2020

Is anyone going to (or firmed) Kent for 2020 as an undergraduate? Also what course? (I’m doing Law and Criminology)
Reply 1
Original post by AmeliaKB
Is anyone going to (or firmed) Kent for 2020 as an undergraduate? Also what course? (I’m doing Law and Criminology)

Hey I have but I’m so nervous nervous about not getting in because of my mock grades
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Hey!
Not sure if you have joined it already, but there's a Facebook group for applicants to Kent where several other applicants are also looking for people on their course :smile:
Could be a good way to find your coursemates.
I'll link it here in case you haven't seen it already - Official University of Kent Freshers 2020-2021

I hope this helps :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by bsé12
Hey I have but I’m so nervous nervous about not getting in because of my mock grades

Hey, I know how you feel my mocks weren’t great but considering the circumstances I think unis will be more understanding of the grades situation
Reply 4

Hi! I firmed my choice for the normal law course, not too long ago. Looks like we're in a similar course :smile: I'm excited to be starting in september
Reply 5
Original post by WikiZz
Hi! I firmed my choice for the normal law course, not too long ago. Looks like we're in a similar course :smile: I'm excited to be starting in september

Hey that’s cool that we are doing a similar course I’m excited to start too. But I’m slightly stressed about all the finance and accommodation tho. Have you sorted all of that out?
Reply 6
Hey that’s cool that we are doing a similar course I’m excited to start too. But I’m slightly stressed about all the finance and accommodation tho. Have you sorted all of that out?

Yep I have, and trust me its nothing to be stressed about! Although student finance is a bit tedious, (I didnt get a reply from them yet) I actually enjoyed looking at all the potential places I could live in. I ended up picking parkwood as my first choice. Have you?
Reply 7
Original post by WikiZz
Yep I have, and trust me its nothing to be stressed about! Although student finance is a bit tedious, (I didnt get a reply from them yet) I actually enjoyed looking at all the potential places I could live in. I ended up picking parkwood as my first choice. Have you?

I haven’t pick accommodation yet but yeah I think parkwood is probably my first choice but idk what type I should get tho. Also what bank have you done your student bank with?
Reply 8
I haven’t pick accommodation yet but yeah I think parkwood is probably my first choice but idk what type I should get tho. Also what bank have you done your student bank with?

Oh really? Who knows we may even be in the same accommodation 😊 I havent done student banking yet, but I have gotten my loans sorted. If you want I can give you a link to a link to a law gc on watsapp that I'm in (I got it from facebook)? There are loads of lovely people who you can chat with
Reply 9
Original post by WikiZz
Oh really? Who knows we may even be in the same accommodation 😊 I havent done student banking yet, but I have gotten my loans sorted. If you want I can give you a link to a link to a law gc on watsapp that I'm in (I got it from facebook)? There are loads of lovely people who you can chat with

Yes please if you could I definitely want to meet more people thanks !
Reply 10
Have an offer for Biomedical Engineering with a foundation year :smile:

I am going to study IR so exited !!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending