The Student Room Group

Personal threads.

Hey all.

I just wanted to ask, do you believe some threads on here are personal? But just because you got an anon username does it really mean you’re information is not out there? I’m sorry if this sounds silly but every time I come on here I always think to myself that’s personal.

What do you all think?
Original post by Anonymous
Hey all.

I just wanted to ask, do you believe some threads on here are personal? But just because you got an anon username does it really mean you’re information is not out there? I’m sorry if this sounds silly but every time I come on here I always think to myself that’s personal.

What do you all think?

Well, yeah. A lot of threads on TSR are personal, that's why they've got their own section, and the ability to be an anonymous poster. When you use an anonymous username, TSR is agreeing not to announce you to everyone else online. The TSR knows who all of the anonymous posters are, as that surely is one of the many pieces of data that they keep in their large database. But, the TSR is also loyal so I doubt that they'd ever show everyone online who the anonymous posters were.

"Original post by Anonymous" :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending