University College Cork (UCC)

Watch
tarund20
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hello! I am hoping to attend UCC for Medicine this fall (September). Anyone else planning to attend UCC?
Glitterbear
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I am but not sure on accommodation
LuísTA
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I did my Erasmus in UCC last semester and I love it
tarund20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Glitterbear)
I am but not sure on accommodation
Hey! Where are you from? What's your major? I'm trying to find other students online. Did you try applying for accommodation? They have a website
LuísTA
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Are you thinking to stay in the college accommodation, like Victoria's or Castle White's apartments? I may say I liked very much the management and they promptly give back the money for the months I didn't use due to Covid-19 pandemic (Castle White is particularly close to the university and Mardyke, the university gym).
tarund20
Rep:
?
(Original post by LuísTA)
Are you thinking to stay in the college accommodation, like Victoria's or Castle White's apartments? I may say I liked very much the management and they promptly give back the money for the months I didn't use due to Covid-19 pandemic (Castle White is particularly close to the university and Mardyke, the university gym).
I have already paid the deposit for victoria mills! I'll be staying there for the year. Also are you currently a UCC student or are you new?
LuísTA
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by tarund20)
I have already paid the deposit for victoria mills! I'll be staying there for the year. Also are you currently a UCC student or are you new?
I am finishing my Erasmus project at UCC (since February), and I stayed at Castle White. It is definitely a very friendly and active university, and the city centre is beautiful and has everything that you may need as a student. Also, the university has plenty of societies that I recommend you to see and try (if you like any).
Victoria Mills is a great place! I am sure you will enjoy it

I also enjoyed the teaching (the professors I had were fantastic, always captivating and present), though I had classes on Campus and not online. Regarding the students, UCC has one of the best student environments that I have ever know; and a great library.
Last edited by LuísTA; 2 weeks ago
tarund20
Rep:
?
(Original post by LuísTA)
I am finishing my Erasmus project at UCC (since February), and I stayed at Castle White. It is definitely a very friendly and active university, and the city centre is beautiful and has everything that you may need as a student. Also, the university has plenty of societies that I recommend you to see and try (if you like any).
Victoria Mills is a great place! I am sure you will enjoy it

I also enjoyed the teaching (the professors I had were fantastic, always captivating and present), though I had classes on Campus and not online. Regarding the students, UCC has one of the best student environments that I have ever know; and a great library.
This makes me even more excited than I already was! Thank you for sharing this info
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (35)
18.23%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (53)
27.6%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (104)
54.17%

Watched Threads