Want more information about this university?
pooof
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi!!! does anyone know what the general interview questions for Pharmacy at Lincoln uni would be like? Thank you
Anonymous #1
Report 5 months ago
I had my interview about 2 months ago. They started it off with 2 sets of group activites will probably differ on the day but one was building a bridge and another was analysing a video of malpractice

Then one by one you go into a room and its just a few quick questions why pharmacy, why lincoln, what skills do your have that you feel will be good for this course/job maximum 5mins then you're done
pooof
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I had my interview about 2 months ago. They started it off with 2 sets of group activites will probably differ on the day but one was building a bridge and another was analysing a video of malpractice

Then one by one you go into a room and its just a few quick questions why pharmacy, why lincoln, what skills do your have that you feel will be good for this course/job maximum 5mins then you're done
Thank you so much I’ve just had the exact same thing. I had a video malpractice and another case study and well have to do a video interview it turns out
Anonymous #1
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by pooof)
Thank you so much I’ve just had the exact same thing. I had a video malpractice and another case study and well have to do a video interview it turns out
Good luck with it 👍 I've firmed to do mpharm w/foundation year for this coming year... see how things go with that if the virus is still the same
UniOfLincolnStudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi proof,

I am a student ambassador here at the University of Lincoln, whilst I do not do pharmacy I just wanted to wish you good luck with the interview If you have any questions about the University in general or living in Lincoln please let us know. In terms of interviews, I find that doing some practice questions at home can be really useful, even get your family to ask you questions. Perhaps come up with some responses to general questions like 'why do you want to study pharmacy'. I hope this helps and good luck with everything!

Jack
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (181)
14.22%
I'm not sure (59)
4.63%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (374)
29.38%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.91%
I'm not a current university student (622)
48.86%

Watched Threads