The Student Room Group

Central saint martins foundation year

Hi. This question is addressed to Italian students especially... I will be applying for Csm foundation year in fashion and textiles for school Year 2021/22. What was your experience like? Diploma, grades and application-wise. Also, is there any Italian student out there that has succeed in getting into Csm? If so, how did you manage to create your portfolio and learn a bit about art techniques and stuff, since the school system here in Italy is so different? Thank you all in advance.
You do realise that in 2021 EU students will have to pay the full international fee of nearly £19k?
Original post by PQ
You do realise that in 2021 EU students will have to pay the full international fee of nearly £19k?

I read something that might have confused me, I actually could not understand when the actual "brexit for uk's universities" would have started. Will that start in January?
Original post by Noplaceinheaven
I read something that might have confused me, I actually could not understand when the actual "brexit for uk's universities" would have started. Will that start in January?

From 1 January all EU students will need a visa to study in the UK. There has been no announcement about fee status officially yet but there is no way the UK government will carry on funding EU students unfortunately.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending