This discussion is closed.
laptop100
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hi so just had a quick question, have the a level exam papers for aqa been released? i know exams have been cancelled but would schools/colleges have the exam paper- or will aqa not have released it to them. If they have been released has anyone taken the exam ( given as a mock) ? any help will be appreciated
Emily5243
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by laptop100)
Hi so just had a quick question, have the a level exam papers for aqa been released? i know exams have been cancelled but would schools/colleges have the exam paper- or will aqa not have released it to them. If they have been released has anyone taken the exam ( given as a mock) ? any help will be appreciated
They probably wouldn't have released them. they may use part of them for the exams in autumn
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
They will not be released publicly for some time.
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
They may never exist in a public forum. They will have been written but exams were cancelled early enough that they won't have been printed and it may be decided to save them for another season.
laptop100
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by Compost)
They may never exist in a public forum. They will have been written but exams were cancelled early enough that they won't have been printed and it may be decided to save them for another season.
Do you think centres will be giving those papers as a mock?
CurryCurry2468
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
No they will not use them for mocks since the exam series for 2020 has been cancelled so why would the papers be uploaded. They may use the papers in the future
Compost
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
No. The centres won't have been sent any, neither electronically nor in physical copies. It costs a lot to produce a complete exam paper (exam boards make a loss on the majority of subjects and hope to break even by making a profit on the main GCSE papers and a small number of A levels). I can't see the exam boards spending money they currently don't have releasing this year's paper.
Usman123456789
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
The thing is the exam papers were printed before the exams were cancelled. These papers that were meant to be used for the summer series were instead used in autumn. These papers are released to the centres after the autumn series. I know this because I have done the psychology paper 2020 one as a mock. The date on it was for the summer series suggesting they were already printed.
Usman123456789
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Green2002)
Does anyone know where I can find eduqas English lit and sociology papers 2020?
Only the teachers have access to them. They are available on a secure website. Each exam board has a secure website which teachers have access to. You’ll probably get the 2020 papers in your mocks.
Compost
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Is there any way or do you know anyone that can provide them for me?
They're kept secure for a reason - so that schools can use them for mock papers. Ask your teachers for them.
Green2002
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Compost)
I have access to all the past papers from the English and Welsh exam boards but they're secure for a reason and I don't hand them out.
How come?
Compost
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
How come?
I'm an exams officer
Usman123456789
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Do you have them?
It’s very unlikely teachers will give you the papers before the mocks. They wouldn’t want them uploaded online if they emailed it to you. Neither they would give u a blank exam paper before the release date.
tazzy0132
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Usman123456789)
The thing is the exam papers were printed before the exams were cancelled. These papers that were meant to be used for the summer series were instead used in autumn. These papers are released to the centres after the autumn series. I know this because I have done the psychology paper 2020 one as a mock. The date on it was for the summer series suggesting they were already printed.
How did you find it?
Usman123456789
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by tazzy0132)
How did you find it?
I had done the paper as a “mock” assessment in college.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (29)
4.3%
Uncertainty around my education (107)
15.85%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (78)
11.56%
Lack of purpose or motivation (100)
14.81%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (28)
4.15%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (38)
5.63%
Loneliness (53)
7.85%
Financial worries (22)
3.26%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (36)
5.33%
Exposure to negative news/social media (35)
5.19%
Lack of real life entertainment (35)
5.19%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (56)
8.3%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (58)
8.59%

Watched Threads