The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol uni sociable Acomodation

Currently applying for accommodation and unsure what to choose. I am looking for catered, en-suite and most importantly sociable accommodation. I did a gap year and like going out a lot (not opposed to drugs or alcohol etc). Worried something like Wills would be slightly boring.What would be the best out of Churchill Badock and Hiatt baker in terms of social side. Is it better to go for worst quality accommodation i.e Hiatt Baker catered to get the better social experince?
Original post by Anonymous
Currently applying for accommodation and unsure what to choose. I am looking for catered, en-suite and most importantly sociable accommodation. I did a gap year and like going out a lot (not opposed to drugs or alcohol etc). Worried something like Wills would be slightly boring.What would be the best out of Churchill Badock and Hiatt baker in terms of social side. Is it better to go for worst quality accommodation i.e Hiatt Baker catered to get the better social experince?

I was in Wills and it definitely wasn't boring! I had a great time and the addition of formal dinners every other week meant we ended up having almost more of a social life than other halls. Also the Wills and Churchill rooms are so much nicer than HB catered.
I'd say the difference between Wills/Churchill and HB in terms of the social side is really minimal, but the difference in room quality is really high. Also the food is so much nicer in Wills than HB (we had a few dinners there when there were power cuts in Wills)
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending