spf30
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
ofqual just announced year 10s will be getting predicted grades and idk how to feel because i know my predicted is gonna be SOOOO bad and i do textiles which is non exam subject but i really want a 9 in textiles its my favourite subject and i want to do it for a level but my last predicted was a 6+ , and before school closed(back in Feb) randomly I asked my teacher what Am i likely to get in textiles and she said 7+ and i had some hope to get a 9, but the thing is in my scshool the teachers dont really help because noone has ever gotten 8/9 in textiles and i feel as if i do retake the subject the teachers wont let me because they dont carer about grades but I do since i want to go to a competitive sixth form
well i dont want to entirely retake textiles, but i want to finish+improve+add to my coursework so i can get a higher grade is this possible or what im kind of freaking out
actinglover
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by spf30)
ofqual just announced year 10s will be getting predicted grades and idk how to feel because i know my predicted is gonna be SOOOO bad and i do textiles which is non exam subject but i really want a 9 in textiles its my favourite subject and i want to do it for a level but my last predicted was a 6+ , and before school closed(back in Feb) randomly I asked my teacher what Am i likely to get in textiles and she said 7+ and i had some hope to get a 9, but the thing is in my scshool the teachers dont really help because noone has ever gotten 8/9 in textiles and i feel as if i do retake the subject the teachers wont let me because they dont carer about grades but I do since i want to go to a competitive sixth form
well i dont want to entirely retake textiles, but i want to finish+improve+add to my coursework so i can get a higher grade is this possible or what im kind of freaking out
Waiitt whatttt
actinglover
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Waaitttt what is this for. is this truueee
spf30
Rep:
?
(Original post by actinglover)
Waaitttt what is this for. is this truueee
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/o...osals-for-2020
sadly yes ughhhh we could havev just dont it in year 11
actinglover
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Ohh ok im with AQA and Edexcel so I dont have to worry
actinglover
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I wish it would happen for aqa as well
spf30
Rep:
?
Ohh ok im with AQA and Edexcel so I dont have to worry
r u year 10 aswell? its for all exam boards ofqual isnt a exam board lool i do aqa and edexcel too for mt subjects but we still getting grades
actinglover
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by spf30)
r u year 10 aswell? its for all exam boards ofqual isnt a exam board lool i do aqa and edexcel too for mt subjects but we still getting grades
oMGG SHUUTTT UPP REALLYYY
Kibser
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Ofqual is the exam board regulator. Ofqual is not an exam board.
spf30
Rep:
?
oMGG SHUUTTT UPP REALLYYY
yes, do y do non exam assesment subject as well?
actinglover
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I has supposed to have a part of my drama exam in april / may but they havent said anything about that
spf30
Rep:
?
I has supposed to have a part of my drama exam in april / may but they havent said anything about that
do u do anything else than drama? theyre probably using mocks n stuff
actinglover
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by spf30)
do u do anything else than drama? theyre probably using mocks n stuff
See the thing is for drama there are different components. Likeee... devising and script work. Our devising piece was supposed to be finished by april so the exam board can mark it but noww.... idk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (170)
14.74%
I'm not sure (53)
4.6%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (339)
29.4%
I have already dropped out (34)
2.95%
I'm not a current university student (557)
48.31%

Watched Threads