AthaurR
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I'm looking to apply to the Government Legal Trainee Scheme when it opens in July 2020. How does the assignment to a department work if you're successful?

Do you get to choose?
ma-adjoa
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think you get some choice but also it depends on their needs and demands as well. I'm also hoping to apply, have you applied before and if so, what kind of questions are there for the initial application and do you know what the word count is? Thanks
Lovescats
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hi , did anyone here back about the SJT test , results if you have passed are today.
Izzy-Duffy
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hi yeah just found out I’ve gotten through to the verbal reasoning round! Does anyone know the difference between the SJT and the verbal reasoning test?
ally_xox_
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Osprey25)
So I received an email today informing me that I should have received a link on the verbal reasoning test (as i had been successful on the SJT) however, to note that the deadline in that email was wrong (it’s the 4th instead of 11th).The problem is I didn’t receive that first email with the link so I am unable to complete the test. Has anyone else had this problem?
I was in the same situation and got the link sent through about an hour ago. However, the link itself does not work and so I am confused
jesswroe97
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Does anyone know how many questions are on the VRT? or whether not knowing is part of the test???
LRK2
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hey. I did the SJT but heard nothing back yesterday as we were meant to. Has anyone else heard nothing back? I’m wondering whether it is worth sending them an email. Thanks.
ally_xox_
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by jesswroe97)
Does anyone know how many questions are on the VRT? or whether not knowing is part of the test???
I just took it. There are 30 questions
12pupillage12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 hours ago
(Original post by ally_xox_)
I just took it. There are 30 questions
Hope the test went well for you!
Is the test timed please?
ally_xox_
Rep:
?
Report 1 hour ago
(Original post by 12pupillage12)
Hope the test went well for you!
Is the test timed please?
Thank you! And yes, it is 19 minutes
BarBlondie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 minutes ago
Hi, did anyone get an email stating ‘Dear Candidate, we can see from our records that you have not yet completed the VRT’?

I completed it earlier today, using the link from the Friday email, which is the only one that worked?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (182)
33.27%
Receiving them online / by email (272)
49.73%
I still don't know (93)
17%

Watched Threads