Alexx"
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I'm preparing for my Nursing interview and struggling to give proper points to why I want to study Adult nursing specifically!

Any Nursing students here willing to share what they prepared for this interview question?
ankairo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi, I had the same problem and its very simple, what drove you to consider adult nursing, for me it was being admitted to the hospital and seeing the care that was provided for me, being in a caring environment, seeing a bit more of the role of a nurse and appreciating their efforts, Nursing had a whole new meaning to me, and I do have a lot of caring attributes and qualities of nurse, so i took some work experience in a hospital and i thoroughly enjoyed the working environment to what i was currently doing working as a sales adviser and here I am starting adult nursing in September, which uni do you plan on going to
Alexx"
Rep:
?
Thank you, yeah the work experience is what made me really like it so I guess I can say that too.

I'm planning to go to kcl, hbu?
ankairo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Im planning on going to city university of london, just try to be bubbly in ur interview, they most likely will ask u what does the role of a nurse entail, what skills do u have that wud help u in nursing, the 6cs, also the core nhs values and scenario questions on how you would promote health, an angry patient etc.
Alexx"
Rep:
?
Thank you so much, I'll take that all on board.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (22)
17.19%
I'm not sure (3)
2.34%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (42)
32.81%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.34%
I'm not a current university student (58)
45.31%

Watched Threads