The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Accommodation

Going self catered and looking at crown place, vine court and melville grove cause they're the more affordable ones. Ideally i just wanna pick the most sociable spot, not bothered really by location or sharing bathrooms an all that. Can i get some insight?
Original post by SchoolBoy432
Going self catered and looking at crown place, vine court and melville grove cause they're the more affordable ones. Ideally i just wanna pick the most sociable spot, not bothered really by location or sharing bathrooms an all that. Can i get some insight?

Hey, with Crown Place and Vine Court for the self catered option you can have around 3-8 people to a flat where at Melville Grove you can be in a flat with 6-9 other people. Out of the three I think Melville would be the most sociable because of the fact you share bathrooms and that it's set out more like a house rather than a flat. Also with Melville you're pretty much guaranteed to have a minimum of six people where in the other two you might be in a smaller flat. Honestly though it also depends on who you live with but I'm sure wherever you are you'll find friends :smile:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Quick Reply