Can i transfer my incomplete access course credits, or top existing ones up?

Badges: 1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
So I have had a certificate issued for my almost complete access course.
36 Distinctions
3 Merits
6 Ungraded

I was 2 graded units short of completing but needed to defer due to circumstances, only my useless provider stopped accepting the funding and I wasn't therefore able to complete before they stopped my course.

I need those additional 6 graded credits to apply to uni as they won't accept the 6 ungraded units.

Is there any sort of top up I can do? Or a way to transfer all my existing credits to a new course? From what i've read the maximum transfer is usually 50% meaning i'd loose a good chunk of my hard earned distinctions and have to redo a whole lot.

I'm applying for midwifery if that makes any difference.

And to make matters worse, I lost out on my previous conditional offers due to not completing the access in time.

Any advise would be much appreciated

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
new posts
to top
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.


Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (401)
I don't have everything I need (311)

Watched Threads

View All
My Feed