Sokanha
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi, has anyone received any news for MPhil of Genomic Medicine? I applied back in January and got interviewed in February but somehow my application status in the portal is still marked as “submitted”. Any news at all would help. Thanks in advanced!
Aurora_1998
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi.. what questions did they ask you at the interview and also did you select your project supervisor?
orange1920
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi there, I received an offer from the department approximately 2 weeks ago now and am currently waiting on approval from the GAO. Have you had any update since?
BAnam
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, Can you please let me know how long it took to get the offer? I applied in end of June, waiting for the decision.
orange1920
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by BAnam)
Hi, Can you please let me know how long it took to get the offer? I applied in end of June, waiting for the decision.
I had an interview approximately 1 week after the cut off date and then received the department offer maybe 5 days after that. Still at the GAO phase for now.
BAnam
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by orange1920)
I had an interview approximately 1 week after the cut off date and then received the department offer maybe 5 days after that. Still at the GAO phase for now.
Thank you. Hopefully I will hear soon about my application as well. Can you advise what types of questions did they ask in interview?
orange1920
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by BAnam)
Thank you. Hopefully I will hear soon about my application as well. Can you advise what types of questions did they ask in interview?
I really hope so too - best of luck! Some of these processes do seem to lack a sense of urgency, as anxious as it may be. My interview was not too technical/content based as I understand some interviews are. It was largely based around a macroscopic discussion regarding research interests, career aspirations, interest in the field et cetera.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (4)
14.81%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (7)
25.93%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (16)
59.26%

Watched Threads