dia_daquiri
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hello,
I'm looking for revision resources for A & AS level maths, physics, chemistry and biology. This can be websites, books, youtube channels, audiobooks etc.
Any recommendations will be very appreciated.
Thank You
Emily5243
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by dia_daquiri)
Hello,
I'm looking for revision resources for A & AS level maths, physics, chemistry and biology. This can be websites, books, youtube channels, audiobooks etc.
Any recommendations will be very appreciated.
Thank You
I did those subjects at a level and I used physics and maths tutor for exam question practice. It has resources for all of your subjects
ayumie
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I do Math Physics, Bio and Further Maths
For all, Physics and Maths tutor is really good. It has like every past paper, a ton of questions separated by topics and key notes and detailed ones too. They also have flashcards. It's the best resource, in my opinion, on the web.

Similarly, examsolutions has tons of questions and video tutorials, especially in Maths and Further Maths. Mathsgenie is good for A-Level maths as well, with videos and exam questions to complete.
Printing out the Spec for your subjects will be super beneficial too. I've found The Organic Chemistry Tutor, on youtube, really good despite not being a UK/A-Level resource, his videos are great in understanding key concepts in Maths and Chemistry.
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
What examboards?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (545)
33.89%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (663)
41.23%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (327)
20.34%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (73)
4.54%

Watched Threads