tamia_knight
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(There is now a group on Facebook to find your flat mates I found two of mine and the flat next door to me) Hey, I will be staying at the Glasshouse this September and I wanted to find other people staying there. It will be my first year at University. My flat is A2-6-107
Last edited by tamia_knight; 9 months ago
ifah.mazlan
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hye, I'm thinking of choosing the Glasshouse for my accommodation. May I know how much is the deposit? I'll also be enrolling this September. I'm from Malaysia btw. Just a bit sad that only the non-ensuite room is available.
username5280628
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi so am I, mines A3-3-91B but idk where to read that says my flat number😅
HalaAmr
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Filibabi)
Your flat number is 91 x
tamia_knight
Rep:
?
(Original post by ifah.mazlan)
Hye, I'm thinking of choosing the Glasshouse for my accommodation. May I know how much is the deposit? I'll also be enrolling this September. I'm from Malaysia btw. Just a bit sad that only the non-ensuite room is available.
Hi I'm so sorry I dont remember how much the deposit it, it is a shame but the bathrooms are shared in your flat x
tamia_knight
Rep:
?
(Original post by Filibabi)
Hey have you joined the group on Facebook? I found two of my flat mates on that
tallfashionesta
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I am above you by 2 floors
tamia_knight
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by HalaAmr)
Your flat number is 91 x

Your block a3, floor 3 and flat 91, there is a group on Facebook
jordan collins
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by tamia_knight)
(There is now a group on Facebook to find your flat mates I found two of mine and the flat next door to me) Hey, I will be staying at the Glasshouse this September and I wanted to find other people staying there. It will be my first year at University. My flat is A2-6-107
Hi, my name is Jordan. I will be staying at glasshouse from September. My flat is A2-3-102C. Is there a group chat yet? Thanks
Sharoan
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi! I’ll be staying in Glasshouse for this Sept intake. Is there any group chat that I can join?
tamia_knight
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by Sharoan)
Hi! I’ll be staying in Glasshouse for this Sept intake. Is there any group chat that I can join?
Hi yes there is one on Facebook if you search glasshouse 2020/2021 it should come up
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (598)
49.18%
No (618)
50.82%

Watched Threads