The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Accommodation applications

Hiii,

I have firmed my conditional offer with uni of aberdeen and I am an English student.

So far I have noted an interest in the accommodation, but is there anything else I have to do? Do I need to wait until I actually get my results in order to apply for accommodation or am I missing something? Just worried as i dont want to miss a deadline and then not end up with accommodation x
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Elishka02
Hiii,

I have firmed my conditional offer with uni of aberdeen and I am an English student.

So far I have noted an interest in the accommodation, but is there anything else I have to do? Do I need to wait until I actually get my results in order to apply for accommodation or am I missing something? Just worried as i dont want to miss a deadline and then not end up with accommodation x

Hi Elishka02,

There's nothing else you need to do at the moment - once you receive your grades and your offer becomes unconditional you will get an email from the University about how to finalist your application. Don't worry about not ending up with accommodation as you are guaranteed accommodation with us in your first year at the University :smile:

Kind Regards,
Accommodation Team.
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending