enyagrace
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
i'm looking into university in swansea and im a party girl, love my nights out, raving, big after parties etc, what is swansea like?
Student Roost - Swansea
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by enyagrace)
i'm looking into university in swansea and im a party girl, love my nights out, raving, big after parties etc, what is swansea like?
Good Evening Enyagrace,

If you are a party girl and love your nights out Swansea is definitely the place for you! (Obviously not at the moment with the current Covid 19 situation).
However, Swansea is known for its nightlife and the party street which is also known as Wind Street (or what a lot of people like to call it WINE street for obvious reasons). It is basically a street just full of bars and clubs, it is kind of like a holiday strip you would find in places like Zante and Magaluf... and we even have a beach at the end of the street pretty much.
And if you are looking for accommodation then look no further, we are situated just a 5 minute walk away from Wind Street and the town centre. So that means less money on taxis and more on your nightlife.
If you would like any further details please take a look at our website and do not hesitate to get in contact, we can even arrange a virtual viewing.

Hopefully hear from you soon,

St Davids Team.
DrDinosaur
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Swansea had an awesome nightlife, most people go clubbing at least once a week in 1st year, some every day (not recommended!) Alcohol is dirt cheap, there's tons of pubs and clubs, and a great atmosphere.
M0rgsx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I might be starting Swansea September (2nd choice) but heard the su is pretty decent!
WelshKopite
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I'm a party lad aswell and starting Swansea in September, let me tag along? 🙏😂
In all seriousness, it looks pretty good and apparently it's cheap so that's always a bonus.
username4257218
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Think you’ll like Swans theres a pretty decent rave scene there, and you’ll easily find your kinda people, be sure to check out Sin. Swansea basically has a club/bar/pub for whatever you are into
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (589)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.5%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
20%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed