Cal_98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I've been accepted on the Textile Design course at The University of Huddersfield and De Montfort. I'm struggling to decide which one to choose. The work at DMU seems to be higher quality yet Huddersfield had really friendly, warm staff and felt really welcoming. Also, I didn't get to attend the full open day at DMU so aren't sure if the same goes for this uni. If anybody's been to the Textile Des course at Huddersfield or DMU would you please be able to tell me your experiences?? cheers
University of Huddersfield
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Cal_98)
I've been accepted on the Textile Design course at The University of Huddersfield and De Montfort. I'm struggling to decide which one to choose. The work at DMU seems to be higher quality yet Huddersfield had really friendly, warm staff and felt really welcoming. Also, I didn't get to attend the full open day at DMU so aren't sure if the same goes for this uni. If anybody's been to the Textile Des course at Huddersfield or DMU would you please be able to tell me your experiences?? cheers
Hello Cal_98,

Firstly, congratulations on your offers! We know it's really hard to choose where to study at the best of times, but even more so now.

We do have some students available to chat to online through UniBuddy, including a Fashion and Textiles student called Lucy. It's really easy to get in touch with her, you can message her directly through our website here: http://hud.ac/gz2 .

Lucy is in her third year, so should be able to answer any questions you have and tell you about her experience of working in our new Barbara Hepworth Building and the facilities there.

I'm sure Lucy will be able to help, but please get in touch if you need anything else.

Good luck with making your decision!

Take care,
Julie
UoH
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (701)
33.93%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (881)
42.64%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (392)
18.97%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.45%

Watched Threads