The Student Room Logo
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

The 'I'm Coming to Exeter' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 740
Original post by JessyB
Same, it's good to know that there'll be at least one other person in lectures :P I feel exactly the same - going uni shopping today and it's made me realise how soon we go! Where abouts are you from?! I chose catered exeter halls - hope hall, lopez and I can't remember the other :L what about you??

I haven't even started shopping, there's so much to do! Thankfully my mum has done this before so she's got everything in hand:biggrin:
I'm from the Midlands, about 4 hours away, which is annoying but could be worse I suppose, what about you?
I've gone self-catered and got an offer for St. Germans :smile:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 741
Original post by Agaetis Byrjun
Geography Bsc aswell, also applying for exeter halls as well as mardon

Original post by _N_
Geography BSc here, as well :biggrin: I applied for old Lafrowda, Cook Mews and Birks Grange Townhouses.

I hadn't seen anyone doing Geography BSc and now three come at once! Nice to meet you :smile:
Biological Sciences, anyone? :smile:
Hi, I've just got my accommodation offer at Lafrowda Block A, my first choice.
Reply 744
Original post by Agaetis Byrjun
Geography Bsc aswell, also applying for exeter halls as well as mardon

oooh im also doing geography bsc!! this is really nice to know there are a few of us!
Original post by liviluck
Woo we're doing exactly the same thing then! I tried to teach myself some Italian last summer for my EPQ but I've forgotten most of it now! No, I hope we hear soon, have you?

Edit: I'm from the south of England, you?

No I haven't heard yet. I think I'll ring them if I don't get an e-mail tomorrow. I'm from Northern Ireland :smile:
Studying Politics with Study abroad, anyone else doing this? I haven't heard back about accommodation yet either but my first choice is Rowe House! :cool:

lemme knowww
I just got a completely blank email with the Title "University of Exeter Welcome Email" Has this happened to anyone else?
Original post by bron-winnie
I just got a completely blank email with the Title "University of Exeter Welcome Email" Has this happened to anyone else?

sure has bro, just got a dash in it, maybe they're just being welcoming? haha

:colondollar:
Original post by dominicstannard
sure has bro, just got a dash in it, maybe they're just being welcoming? haha

:colondollar:

That's the one. Hahaa!
I was hoping it was my accommodation offer- still don't have mine :frown:
Reply 750

I was worrying they had messed up me personally! I got the same email at 17:38. Well, I feel very welcomed now, Exeter :biggrin: I hope they realise they sent no info in their email and resend...

Funny how so many Geography BSc's have popped up all at once XD
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by _N_
I was worrying they had messed up me personally! I got the same email at 17:38. Well, I feel very welcomed now, Exeter :biggrin: I hope they realise they sent no info in their email and resend...

Funny how so many Geography BSc's have popped up all at once XD

Yep me too! Got mine at 17:56 though.

I really hope they resend, I am looking forward to receiving some sort of information, all my friends have something more than a congratulations text from their universities!
Reply 752
Yep me too! Got mine at 17:56 though.

I really hope they resend, I am looking forward to receiving some sort of information, all my friends have something more than a congratulations text from their universities!

Well, I decided to reply back and ask if it was a mistake, so hopefully they'll notice. I have no idea when they finish work though, could be 6pm, so they might not find out until tomorrow.
I got the blank email too :wink: Glad i'm not the only one!
Original post by _N_
Well, I decided to reply back and ask if it was a mistake, so hopefully they'll notice. I have no idea when they finish work though, could be 6pm, so they might not find out until tomorrow.

Ah yeah, good idea! Could you update the forum when you get a reply?
Reply 755
Ah yeah, good idea! Could you update the forum when you get a reply?

Yeah, sure. They'll probably notice their mistake before they get to my email though, haha.
hey guys i'm also doing geography BSC :biggrin: ! but also got the blank email :frown: so no idea about accommodation ..hopefully it'll come through tomorrow
Reply 757
Oh man it's good to hear others have the blank e-mail! Thought it was their way of subtly telling me they didn't want me...
Reply 758
Ahh yay apparently that is the really new one! :smile:)

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 759
Original post by catlover14
No I haven't heard yet. I think I'll ring them if I don't get an e-mail tomorrow. I'm from Northern Ireland :smile:

I got mine not long after I sent you the last message- about 4 o clock :smile: I'm in Birks Grange block C :smile: any news on yours yet? Ah ok :smile:, how long does it take you to get to Exeter from there? :smile:

Edit: I've got the blank e-mail as well, hopefully they'll realise their mistake soon!
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest