The Student Room Group

Worcester Physician Associate MSc

Hi everyone,

I haven't yet found a forum for the University of Worcester's Physician Associate programme, so I thought I'd make a thread here. Has anyone else applied to the UoW PA programme? I was wondering how you interviews went, if you are currently a student, or how you feel about the online interview format if you are applying for 2020 entry?

Hopefully we can all get to know one another here. Thanks in advance for any replies!
Reply 1
Hi, I had my interview a few weeks ago and have been offered a place. The interview was really informal, everyone was really friendly. I was made to feel at ease and had opportunities to ask loads of questions.
Reply 2
Original post by Connor_C97
Hi everyone,

I haven't yet found a forum for the University of Worcester's Physician Associate programme, so I thought I'd make a thread here. Has anyone else applied to the UoW PA programme? I was wondering how you interviews went, if you are currently a student, or how you feel about the online interview format if you are applying for 2020 entry?

Hopefully we can all get to know one another here. Thanks in advance for any replies!

Hi, just found this chat, I’ve accepted a place to start the physician associate course at Worcester uni, wondering if there was a chat we could set up? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Ludman
Hi, just found this chat, I’ve accepted a place to start the physician associate course at Worcester uni, wondering if there was a chat we could set up? :smile:

is this for sept 2021 entry?
Reply 4
Original post by Zolfie
Hi, I had my interview a few weeks ago and have been offered a place. The interview was really informal, everyone was really friendly. I was made to feel at ease and had opportunities to ask loads of questions.

is this for september 2021 entry?
Reply 5
Original post by Zolfie

Wow congratulations! May I know what type of interviews that you had and any sample question to help ?
Reply 6
Original post by Senma
Wow congratulations! May I know what type of interviews that you had and any sample question to help ?

Have you had your interview yet? How was it
Has anyone got their interview tomorrow ?
Original post by Studentlaura
Has anyone got their interview tomorrow ?

I have mine today! I’ve done most of it, just waiting to do my presentation x
Reply 9
Original post by Bluemuffin225
I have mine today! I’ve done most of it, just waiting to do my presentation x

Oooh could you share what order they did things? Hope it went well 💞
Original post by zen2
Oooh could you share what order they did things? Hope it went well 💞

Thank you :smile: and of course! Although I think the order was a little bit different for everyone, we started with a briefing which lasted from 9.30-10am, followed by 3 MMI stations all 10 mins long each then a panel interview which consisted of 6 questions and was 15 mins long. After that presentations which were 5 mins followed by 5 mins of questions from 2 academics and finally a 30min Q&A session with 2 current students. I hope that helps! Good luck with your applications/interviews!! Xx
Reply 11
Did anyone hear back yet, after their interview?
Reply 12
anyone have a interview for Worcester coming up on Friday 28th???
Reply 13
Original post by jam6297
Did anyone hear back yet, after their interview?

Hey, have you heard anything back? How did you find the interview? Hope it went well!
Reply 14
Original post by Bluemuffin225
Thank you :smile: and of course! Although I think the order was a little bit different for everyone, we started with a briefing which lasted from 9.30-10am, followed by 3 MMI stations all 10 mins long each then a panel interview which consisted of 6 questions and was 15 mins long. After that presentations which were 5 mins followed by 5 mins of questions from 2 academics and finally a 30min Q&A session with 2 current students. I hope that helps! Good luck with your applications/interviews!! Xx

Hi everyone just found this thread, please share tips on how to be successful, how you answered questions, and what to expect.

Interview in a few day and i am so nervous, not a very good speaker.

Latest