Breast implants

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey y’all so I’m 17 years old and I’m turning 18 this November and I’ve always been so insecure about my breast size. I’ve always been so skinny and tall for my whole entire life and I love everything about my body such as my flat stomach, my big blue eyes and my smooth strawberry blonde hair and my long legs and my decent sized butt. But the only thing I don’t like about my body is my boobs. I’m 5,11 and 1/2 almost 6ft tall and I’m a 32 B and I look at all of these other girls that are skinny like me but with big boobs and I really wanna be like them so badly. So I’ve been working at a restaurant in my town for almost a year now and I saved up 13,872 dollars and I’d love to get breast implants. But when I turn 18 I can only get the saline ones put in because you have to be 22 and older to get the silicon ones put in. But I don’t even care which implant is better because I’m desperate to have big boobs so badly. I wanna know if there’s any girls 18 or in their 20s on this website that have breast implants that are natural looking. Because when I get them done I want them to look as real as possible. Does anyone know a professional place where I can get big breast implants that look as real as possible?
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Big breasts are overlooked. Nobody I know actually likes them.
I mean do it if you want, but dont feel pressured to at all. Learn to love yourself. Its easier said than done, but it really does help everything.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
A question is: would you still feel like yourself? Would you still feel like you are genuinely you?

Also, if it's a question of people finding you attractive. Guys or whoever will find you attractive regardless. Well the right ones will anyway. Anyone who doesnt ain't for you
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.35%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.1%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
17.96%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (64)
26.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.18%

Watched Threads