Watch
AnonymousNoMore
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JaredCharless)
self defence
Ah yes, children throwing rocks is a viable threat to life to deem shooting them acceptable.
Clearly a troll.
EdFritz13
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AnonymousNoMore)
I dont follow what you are saying. My original post was complaining about shooting of children by the Israeli soldiers? Or do you not think it's a problem?
No one is ever going to say it’s not a problem, of course it’s a problem! But firstly that is not their first tactic of defense; unlike the Palestinian people that raise them, they don’t think “hey lets go kill someone today”, secondly if someone poses a threat to yourself or your team, and it’s serious enough that it could cost lives, any soldier would shoot. So stop your nonsense and disproportionate, weak, out of context argument.
It’s the equivalent of me saying “how do you feel about killing a man that came into your house threatening to death your entire family and acting on it” if you don’t take him out to protect your family then fine I can’t argue with you on this case
JaredCharless
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Ah yes, children throwing rocks is a viable threat to life to deem shooting them acceptable.
Clearly a troll.
no they are defending their land you disgusting anti semite racist fascist
AnonymousNoMore
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by EdFritz13)
No one is ever going to say it’s not a problem, of course it’s a problem! But firstly that is not their first tactic of defense; unlike the Palestinian people that raise them, they don’t think “hey lets go kill someone today”, secondly if someone poses a threat to yourself or your team, and it’s serious enough that it could cost lives, any soldier would shoot. So stop your nonsense and disproportionate, weak, out of context argument.
It’s the equivalent of me saying “how do you feel about killing a man that came into your house threatening to death your entire family and acting on it” if you don’t take him out to protect your family then fine I can’t argue with you on this case
Except as any reasonable person would admit a child throwing rocks at you is not a sever enough threat to life to use as an excuse to execute a child.
EdFritz13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Clearly a troll.
Don’t throw rocks in the first place it’s not that deep, and you weren’t there to determine whether it’s a threat or not, as the most ethical country when it comes to war (in terms of scrutiny in anything that’s done out of place), there’s reason to believe they were under threat if they had to shoot someone, unlike their opponents who do it when they’ve had enough of beating their own
AnonymousNoMore
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
no they are defending their land you disgusting anti semite racist fascist
Defending the land that the British stole after the second World War? Against children throwing rocks!? Not making much sense my friend.

I'm also not anti semitic. I respect the Jewish faith.
I'm also not a fascist, I respect individual freedom and strongly opose authoritarian states.
Sorry your ignorance is showing
EdFritz13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Except as any reasonable person would admit a child throwing rocks at you is not a sever enough threat to life to use as an excuse to execute a child.
Such a repetitive argument, you’re looking to blame you’re not looking to understand anything
AnonymousNoMore
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Don’t throw rocks in the first place it’s not that deep, and you weren’t there to determine whether it’s a threat or not, as the most ethical country when it comes to war (in terms of scrutiny in anything that’s done out of place), there’s reason to believe they were under threat if they had to shoot someone, unlike their opponents who do it when they’ve had enough of beating their own
You shouldn't get shot for throwing rocks, end of. That is the act of a fascist and authoritarian state.
And I've seen and read countless videos and articles of Israeli soldiers shooting unarmed Palestinian children.
JaredCharless
Rep:
?
You shouldn't get shot for throwing rocks, end of. That is the act of a fascist and authoritarian state.
And I've seen and read countless videos and articles of Israeli soldiers shooting unarmed Palestinian children.
liar, Israel only targets children of terrorists
EdFritz13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes because you probably read them on some Palestinian radio that obviously will twist it in their own way
AnonymousNoMore
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
And you think it's fair to punish the children for their parents actions? I don't.. Imagine thinking it's okay to execute children because their parents are terrorists. You're indoctrination is showing
EdFritz13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
“I’ve seen many videos that the moon landing was staged”
You can see whatever you want these days mate give me a break
AnonymousNoMore
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes because you probably read them on some Palestinian radio that obviously will twist it in their own way
No actually I didn't. And I've seen the videos myself. Israeli soldiers shoot unarmed children all the time. To protect land that was stolen in the first place in the 1940s by the British
Megxn0
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Prsom
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You clearly know nothing about Israeli military doctrine.
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
no, we identify as jew, but arent acknowledged by the actual Jewish community
So you're not real jews then..?
JaredCharless
Rep:
?
(Original post by Napp)
You clearly know nothing about Israeli military doctrine.
thats propoganda
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
thats propoganda
Israeli military doctrine is propaganda? Are you trolling or do you honestly know that little about the country?
Vapordave
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Napp)
Israeli military doctrine is propaganda? Are you trolling or do you honestly know that little about the country?
From what I've researched his group have little relation to Israel itself.
OGGUS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
self defence
wtf

psycho behaviour
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.5%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (35)
14.58%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.92%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.17%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
26.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.58%

Watched Threads