If I become vegan will my feet stink less?

Watch
username5277718
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I always have very sweaty feet and I was told that if I become vegan my body will have less toxins to sweat out, so I won't smell as bad.

I always keep on top of my personal hygiene and wear fresh clothes, it's just my feet always sweat badly enough to make me stink.
username5277722
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by username5277718)
I always have very sweaty feet and I was told that if I become vegan my body will have less toxins to sweat out, so I won't smell as bad.

I always keep on top of my personal hygiene and wear fresh clothes, it's just my feet always sweat badly enough to make me stink.
Try scented talcum powder
Dax_Swagg3r
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by username5277718)

No, a vegan diet is not healthier than a normal diet.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
a vegan diet is much healthier than a regular diet. Dairy causes acne and meat causes bowel cancer. Our intestines are also not cut out for meat and we cannot digest it well.
Try to drink a lot more water and eat more fruit and veg
Dax_Swagg3r
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
a vegan diet is much healthier than a regular diet. Dairy causes acne and meat causes bowel cancer. Our intestines are also not cut out for meat and we cannot digest it well.
Complete BS. Dairy does not cause acne in everyone. Also it is processed and red meat linked to bowel cancer and it is an increase in risk not a causation.
Also read this article regarding 'our intestines are not cut out for meat'.
https://www.straitstimes.com/lifesty...-vegetarianism
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Dairy is linked to acne - it is due to the unnecessary hormones that you are pumping into your body - do a quick google search.

Here is a link to the NHS website where it states that red meat AND processed meat can lead to bowel cancer.
It also suggests cutting down on meat consumption.

https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/eat-wel...-bowel-cancer/

Here is a quote from cancer research

“It’s the chemicals that are either found in the meat, added during processing or produced when cooking that are thought to increase the risk of cancer by damaging our cells.

These chemicals are;

Haem
This is a red pigment that is naturally found in red meat. It can damage cells, and cause bacteria in the body to produce harmful chemicals. This can increase the risk of cancer.”

https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/abo...t-cause-cancer

Please do your research
Dax_Swagg3r
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Dairy is linked to acne - it is due to the unnecessary hormones that you are pumping into your body - do a quick google search.

Here is a link to the NHS website where it states that red meat AND processed meat can lead to bowel cancer.
It also suggests cutting down on meat consumption.

https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/eat-wel...-bowel-cancer/

Here is a quote from cancer research

“It’s the chemicals that are either found in the meat, added during processing or produced when cooking that are thought to increase the risk of cancer by damaging our cells.

These chemicals are;

Haem
This is a red pigment that is naturally found in red meat. It can damage cells, and cause bacteria in the body to produce harmful chemicals. This can increase the risk of cancer.”

https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/abo...t-cause-cancer

Please do your research
Yes I am completely aware of what happens when u do a google search however not every one gets acne after having dairy. Again, this is a link to a RISK not a causation as I have previously mentioned, please read what you reply to
Also I read the study and it SUGGESTS increased heme-iron intake - which is the best form of iron for the body btw due to its bio-availability, this form is not found in vegan sources - to a POSSIBLE increase in POTENTIALLY dangerous n-nitroso compounds. Nothing is 100% based on this study. Cancer is a highly complex process that combines a thousand and one parameters and it's very tough to determine exact causes. Although this study was done on human subjects, cancer is in development for years before it becomes apparent so in the meanwhile a multitude of parameters could have influenced the growth of cancer. It's always dangerous to correlate slow developing diseases like cancer with particular parameters.
Theloniouss
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The answer is no. Your feet do not smell bad because of 'toxins' (whatever those happen to be). Unfortunately I do not have any other advice - maybe antiperspirant?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Dairy doesn’t always cause acne, it depends on the type of acne, they have different causes. Meat does not cause bowel cancer, it increases the risk, but it’s only really a potential problem if you eat loads of red meat. Our intestines are completely capable of digesting meat, unless you have an intolerance which is a different matter.

They can still eat more veg and fruit and drink more water on a non-vegan diet. You can be perfectly healthy on a non vegan diet, and vegan diet’s have their own risks as well.
Delusion6
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
theres special types of odour resistant socks out there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (71)
37.57%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (19)
10.05%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (12)
6.35%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (47)
24.87%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
13.23%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (15)
7.94%

Watched Threads