The Student Room Group

I’m short

I’m short, I’m 13 going to be 14 in July 4ft8, female, 52.8kg. I really want to be tall. I get teased by everyone in my class and school also by my own friends who are about 1 inch taller than me. And it’s not even funny anymore I used to laugh about it and shrug it off but now I really can’t take it anymore. I literally can’t to anything but cry. Lol I sound so ridiculous for making something small a big deal about it. But can anyone please give me any advice on how can I grow taller even if it is 2 inches. Thanks in advance
Original post by HunnieBee
I’m short, I’m 13 going to be 14 in July 4ft8, female, 52.8kg. I really want to be tall. I get teased by everyone in my class and school also by my own friends who are about 1 inch taller than me. And it’s not even funny anymore I used to laugh about it and shrug it off but now I really can’t take it anymore. I literally can’t to anything but cry. Lol I sound so ridiculous for making something small a big deal about it. But can anyone please give me any advice on how can I grow taller even if it is 2 inches. Thanks in advance

Stretch every night before u sleep//walk an hour a day//milk - but you’re perfect the way you are!
Original post by HunnieBee

Height is 99% genetics, you cannot do anything other than provide your body with the correct nutrients to grow and sleeping well.
Can you please elaborate?
you are still growing... keep a healthy diet and get plenty of exercise & sleep. do not start smoking.
That’s not the case with all though obviously. Dependent upon the gene and all.

I’ve got my youngest aunts gene in the sense that we both are the same height and look like twins. Weirdly enough. It’s receptive.

No matter how much nutritional foods I ate when I was 14 I didn’t grow.
Alright fair enough.
Heyyyyyyyyyy. 😊. How are you?
Hey, my punctuations immaculate.

Spoiler

Awww. Missed you too! How’s revision going?
Reply 9
Get a stretching rack like they used in Medieval times.
Liking the enthusiasm. Keep going. 😊

Quick Reply

Latest