Scroll to see replies

Very suspicious.
Original post by Daveological
Very suspicious.

why ? I want to meet someone I 'm using Tinder too
Reply 3
Original post by gayboycharlie
Any gay men on here. Message me

you're annoying af. stop acting like a gay caricature, can't you troll about something else
Lmao. Does this look like Tinder?
Original post by Ciel.
you're annoying af. stop acting like a gay caricature, can't you troll about something else

why u accusing me of spamming? I'm not

I think you need grinder for that, mate.

This is TSR, not TGDR.
Reply 8
This isnt a dating site, gay or otherwise. Stop spamming the place.
ur profile pic is ewwww
Its one thing to post about being gay but like they said its not a dating site buddy there are plenty of other apps or sites to do that on .
Repent to Jesus, our Lord Saviour
Sodomy is a grave sin
Original post by Anonymous

Amen
Original post by SANDERS101
Amen

Okay, I don't understand why yall are talking about Jesus in this situation because being gay,bi,lesbian,pan,or whatever you are is not a sin. I don't care how many people say it is. Here's the thing if Jesus didn't want people to be gay then why even create this type of thing.If you actually believe in him you would know that without god or jesus we wouldn't have anything at all. He created everything and anything and that means he came up with this idea of people being gay. So here's the real question Is being gay really something you wanna make fun of people for? Or is it just another sterotype?
Sodomy is a grave sin

Why don't you say that when you aren't anonymous hmm? C'mon, don't be a wimp, you clearly have a very strong belief on the matter.

If homosexuality is so bad, then you ought to check yourself because I'm sure you have thought/done worse things than two consenting adults having romantic relationships in a natural and healthy manner.
Original post by randomsheep11
Why don't you say that when you aren't anonymous hmm? C'mon, don't be a wimp, you clearly have a very strong belief on the matter.

If homosexuality is so bad, then you ought to check yourself because I'm sure you have thought/done worse things than two consenting adults having romantic relationships in a natural and healthy manner.

PREACH!!!!!!!
Original post by nevaehbaby
PREACH!!!!!!!

:h: folks like us just need to fact check these people, keep up the good work xx
OP try Bumble , OkCupid or Happn
Original post by nevaehbaby
Okay, I don't understand why yall are talking about Jesus in this situation because being gay,bi,lesbian,pan,or whatever you are is not a sin. I don't care how many people say it is. Here's the thing if Jesus didn't want people to be gay then why even create this type of thing.If you actually believe in him you would know that without god or jesus we wouldn't have anything at all. He created everything and anything and that means he came up with this idea of people being gay. So here's the real question Is being gay really something you wanna make fun of people for? Or is it just another sterotype?

I don’t make fun of homosexuals I feel sad for them 😔

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending