The Student Room Group

Quantity Surveying offers

Hello! I am a private student retaking, who has an unconditional offer from Oxford Brookes and a conditional offer from Reading for Quantity Surveying. I really want to go to Reading but since I won't be sitting exams, I don't meet their requirements and thus am not sure if I would get in if I were to firm them. I emailed them and they gave a generic answer.

In short my, I am not wanting to risk losing my unconditional offer with OB as if I firm Reading and get rejected I will have lost my offer and thus another year. I'm quite stuck atm, any advice? Thank you!
Original post by Soner12
Hello! I am a private student retaking, who has an unconditional offer from Oxford Brookes and a conditional offer from Reading for Quantity Surveying. I really want to go to Reading but since I won't be sitting exams, I don't meet their requirements and thus am not sure if I would get in if I were to firm them. I emailed them and they gave a generic answer.

In short my, I am not wanting to risk losing my unconditional offer with OB as if I firm Reading and get rejected I will have lost my offer and thus another year. I'm quite stuck atm, any advice? Thank you!

perosnally. I'd say go for the unconditional as long as your happy and excited for studying at Oxford Brookes.
Beacuse you really don't know what grades your gonna get so you dont wanna risk not getting a place into uni. but at the same time you should still like the uni and still be happy going there.
However if you've done really well in mocks and school and know 95% that you'll get good grades, go for Reading.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending