The Student Room Group

Door to door job scam

Anyone else had any experience with shady 'Direct marketing' job ads that turn out to be door to door or street sales and commission only? Recently got a job offer from one of these and they definitely seem sketchy- lots of false promises, fake ads and a really strange vibe.
Can I ask the name of the company? If it's kyanite evolution, or goldstream it's deffo a scam, happy to answer any questions
Yeah this one was Nonpareil Associates but Kyanite Evolution also contacted me when I don't ever think I applied to anything with them.
Did this happen to you?
I'm trying to gather evidence on them so I can help other people avoid falling into their trap
Original post by Nottsstudent97
Anyone else had any experience with shady 'Direct marketing' job ads that turn out to be door to door or street sales and commission only? Recpently got a job offer from one of these and they definitely seem sketchy- lots of false promises, fake ads and a really strange vibe.

Please avoid at all costs i worked at kyanite long enough to know its brainwashing scam.
Original post by Nottsstudent97
I'm trying to gather evidence on them so I can help other people avoid falling into their trap

Hi, I'm working on creating an article etc in the attempt to bring kyanite down would you be interested in helping?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending