heaven147
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I'm taking business for A-level and will be starting in September (Yay!!) however, my school have sent me a 'homework' to complete a 16 marker. I know what to say, but I'm completely clueless on how to actually answer it. Like is it PEEE or something else? Will I need to have a counter argument?Any help would be much appreciated, thank you!!
IH1230
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hi,
the way my schools set it out is a definition first and in your first paragraph you normally would agree to the question so you would write the factor then you would write what "this means" and a "therefore....". you can then write a sentence that starts with "additionally" depending if you have a lot to say about the question and also follow it up with a "this means that..."
And then you would do this again.
and then you're next two paragraphs would be the same expect with a counter argument (remember relate back to the question always, and use connectives)
Finally you would write a conclusion on what you think is the most appropriate approach or what you think is right and would work in the long term, it depends what your question is.

Hope this helps!
heaven147
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you so much! This really helped!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (30)
5.23%
Uncertainty around my education (67)
11.67%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (66)
11.5%
Lack of purpose or motivation (75)
13.07%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (33)
5.75%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (30)
5.23%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (61)
10.63%
Financial worries (36)
6.27%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (23)
4.01%
Exposure to negative news/social media (34)
5.92%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (15)
2.61%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (57)
9.93%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (47)
8.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed