CII CF6 Mortgage Advice

Watch this thread
Niala98
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi All,*

Im currently taking CF6 during this lockdown so i can achieve my Certificate in Mortgage Advice before i continue my studies towards the Diploma in Regulated Financial Services. Anyone currently doing the CF6 and would like to have a "RevisionMate" as i find this helps me study better.
Cela1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi Niala98Have you passed your CF6 exam? I need a CII CF6 study book and mock tests/ questions with answers. I have already passed all R01, 2,3,4,5 and R06 and have all materials. Are you interested in exchange?Kind regards Cela
Niala98
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey Cela,

I only have the CF6 study book (digital and hard copy) and the small key facts book. would this still be of interest as I have only done my RO1, have the RO2 but planning on buying the others later (happy to do an exchange and I'll just buy the updated key facts laterL
Cela1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Niala98)
Hey Cela,

I only have the CF6 study book (digital and hard copy) and the small key facts book. would this still be of interest as I have only done my RO1, have the RO2 but planning on buying the others later (happy to do an exchange and I'll just buy the updated key facts laterL
Hi Niala

Great ,we can have a deal. What is your email address?
Based on my experience the R05 protection was the easiest exam and the R04 the most difficult subject.
Have you already passed CF6? Does your CF6 study book cover 2019-20?
I am looking forward to hearing from you
Thanks Cela
Niala98
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Cela1)
Hi Niala

Great ,we can have a deal. What is your email address?
Based on my experience the R05 protection was the easiest exam and the R04 the most difficult subject.
Have you already passed CF6? Does your CF6 study book cover 2019-20?
I am looking forward to hearing from you
Thanks Cela
Yes, its the 2019-2020 study text!
Just to confirm, which RO's am I going to recieve? if you PM your email, I'll send the CF6 across once confirmed
ciilearner
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yes, its the 2019-2020 study text!
Just to confirm, which RO's am I going to recieve? XXXXX I'll send the CF6 across once confirmed
Hi Niala & Cela,

Was hoping you might be able to help me as well. Studying for the CF6 but finding the text very hard to digest. Was wondering if you'd be kind enough to send me a copy of the CF6 key fact booklet. I don't have much but have the 20/21 R06 text and the 19/20 R06 factbook. Also have the 20/21 CF6 text if you are interested
ciilearner
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Apologies meant R05 - financial protection
Cinderella7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi sorry to jump on this post. But was wondering if at all possible you could email me the small key facts book too. I have the R03 study text which I could email over to you. Thanks
stevejohnparker
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The Key facts is not good for me.
stevejohnparker
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi All,*

Im currently taking CF6 during this lockdown so i can achieve my Certificate in Mortgage Advice before i continue my studies towards the Diploma in Regulated Financial Services. Anyone currently doing the CF6 and would like to have a "RevisionMate" as i find this helps me study better.
Hi
Do you remember any of the questions? Need a helping hand
Aimeestanley1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Would it be possible if you could send me the key fact booklet for cf6 please?
Lockdown learns
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi guys currently doing my cf6 i have the study text does anyone have the key facts docs or an audio they would be willing to share? I have r06 books, question packs etc if anyone would find them of use?
Ap19888
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi All,*

Hey Niala98. I have lost my job and really struggling financially. I’m looking to sit cf6 and would welcome the opportunity to purchase any materials you may have please rather than going direct to cii?
Ap19888
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Lockdown learns)
Hi guys currently doing my cf6 i have the study text does anyone have the key facts docs or an audio they would be willing to share? I have r06 books, question packs etc if anyone would find them of use?
Hi. Would you be willing to sell your key facts please? I’m trying to source other materials as well so would forward on what I get when I get it
xalix21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I am looking for CF6 mock papers and books if anyone could help please? x
Kp4yne
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I'm also looking for mock papers for cf6
TS321
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hi would you still have the CF6 key facts booklet that you would exchange and I could give you some brand material for your R0 exams
TS321
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hi if anyone has the CF6 key facts I have resources for other R0 exams that we can swap
CarolineG007
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi,I was hoping someone had the CF6 Key facts and/or book for 2020/2021? I have the RO5 Exam Guide, Ebook and Key Facts so happy to swap material...Many Thanks,
scotty4157
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Just here looking for any cf6 material if people are willing to share?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (27)
19.57%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (32)
23.19%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (73)
52.9%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.35%

Watched Threads