Niala98
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi All,*

Im currently taking CF6 during this lockdown so i can achieve my Certificate in Mortgage Advice before i continue my studies towards the Diploma in Regulated Financial Services. Anyone currently doing the CF6 and would like to have a "RevisionMate" as i find this helps me study better.
Cela1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi Niala98Have you passed your CF6 exam? I need a CII CF6 study book and mock tests/ questions with answers. I have already passed all R01, 2,3,4,5 and R06 and have all materials. Are you interested in exchange?Kind regards Cela
Niala98
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey Cela,

I only have the CF6 study book (digital and hard copy) and the small key facts book. would this still be of interest as I have only done my RO1, have the RO2 but planning on buying the others later (happy to do an exchange and I'll just buy the updated key facts laterL
Cela1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Niala98)
Hey Cela,

I only have the CF6 study book (digital and hard copy) and the small key facts book. would this still be of interest as I have only done my RO1, have the RO2 but planning on buying the others later (happy to do an exchange and I'll just buy the updated key facts laterL
Hi Niala

Great ,we can have a deal. What is your email address?
Based on my experience the R05 protection was the easiest exam and the R04 the most difficult subject.
Have you already passed CF6? Does your CF6 study book cover 2019-20?
I am looking forward to hearing from you
Thanks Cela
Niala98
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Cela1)
Hi Niala

Great ,we can have a deal. What is your email address?
Based on my experience the R05 protection was the easiest exam and the R04 the most difficult subject.
Have you already passed CF6? Does your CF6 study book cover 2019-20?
I am looking forward to hearing from you
Thanks Cela
Yes, its the 2019-2020 study text!
Just to confirm, which RO's am I going to recieve? Also my email is "[email protected]" and if you give me your email, I'll send the CF6 across once confirmed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (657)
33.55%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (831)
42.44%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (381)
19.46%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (89)
4.55%

Watched Threads