University of Westminster student accommodation 2020

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
hi im just wondering what actually is the best accommodation to stay in for 1st years studying at westminster university as i just got my place confirmed at raffles iQ but did not think id have to pay a £1035 down payment before i even start my tenancy! I've never heard of other uni's expecting rent payment before student loans come in and thats a lot of money that i wasnt expecting to have to pay out of nowhere
Anonymous #2
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hi im just wondering what actually is the best accommodation to stay in for 1st years studying at westminster university as i just got my place confirmed at raffles iQ but did not think id have to pay a £1035 down payment before i even start my tenancy! I've never heard of other uni's expecting rent payment before student loans come in and thats a lot of money that i wasnt expecting to have to pay out of nowhere
Are you studying in Cavendesh campus?
Anonymous #3
Report 8 months ago
Are there any ways of finding interior pictures of Wells Street accommodation?(assuming this would be where I will be staying if studying criminology?)
University of Westminster
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Are there any ways of finding interior pictures of Wells Street accommodation?(assuming this would be where I will be staying if studying criminology?)
Hi

There is no student accommodation at Wells Street now. This is a staff office building. If you're studying criminology you will apply for Raffles House. Here is a link to a virtual tour of Raffles House.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
dr378
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
If anyone is still looking for accommodation near UoW, I'm looking for someone to take over my contract for the next academic year.

It's for a one bedroom ensuite room in a shared flat at Unite Students. It's £205pw which is reasonable considering the contract includes bills, wifi, common room, study room, laundry facilities etc.

The accommodation is in Tottenham hale, north London and is a 2 min walk away from the underground station. Only takes 15 minutes to get to zone 1.

Message me if interested!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
57.52%
I don't have everything I need (144)
42.48%

Watched Threads