*PLEASE HELP* UK clothes brands

Watch
India722
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I really need help finding some good clothes brands in the UK but before you reply please read.
I’ve worn pretty basic clothes all my life and I’m trying to establish a “style”. I like vintage/artsy clothes but also bright and colourful. One of my favourite brands is minga London but they’re quite expensive and I’d like to know some other brands too. I’ve said UK but anywhere in the eu is ok, it’s just because of customs from outside eu. I know about all the high street stores, but I want my clothes to be a little “different”. A lot of the brands I’m finding either just hoodies and skinny jeans and crop tops or things like smart clothes for women. I’ve attached some photos of my wishlist from minga and as you can see it’s quite varied 😬 but these are the types of things I like. I’d be really grateful for any suggestions 😊Name:  500E04E3-7619-449F-B81B-E85FAE247F45.jpg.jpeg
Views: 118
Size:  42.9 KBName:  14C0E26F-DF34-4EAA-B5DC-0AF67F528B8E.jpg.jpeg
Views: 122
Size:  44.6 KBName:  7FF8096E-5F5D-458D-A79D-E3E9592965D0.jpg.jpeg
Views: 126
Size:  54.3 KB
Last edited by India722; 1 year ago
awtumn23
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by India722)
I really need help finding some good clothes brands in the UK but before you reply please read.
I’ve worn pretty basic clothes all my life and I’m trying to establish a “style”. I like vintage/artsy clothes but also bright and colourful. One of my favourite brands is minga London but they’re quite expensive and I’d like to know some other brands too. I’ve said UK but anywhere in the eu is ok, it’s just because of customs from outside eu. I know about all the high street stores, but I want my clothes to be a little “different”. A lot of the brands I’m finding either just hoodies and skinny jeans and crop tops or things like smart clothes for women. I’ve attached some photos of my wishlist from minga and as you can see it’s quite varied 😬 but these are the types of things I like. I’d be really grateful for any suggestions 😊Name:  500E04E3-7619-449F-B81B-E85FAE247F45.jpg.jpeg
Views: 118
Size:  42.9 KBName:  14C0E26F-DF34-4EAA-B5DC-0AF67F528B8E.jpg.jpeg
Views: 122
Size:  44.6 KBName:  7FF8096E-5F5D-458D-A79D-E3E9592965D0.jpg.jpeg
Views: 126
Size:  54.3 KB
Next has a lot of clothes in this style.
username5027880
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I agree with the previous post.
Next definitely have a very good selection of the style you are looking for.
Lyndsey.95
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Next, H&M, Zara are good.
mistyflora
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Try getting depop. I have similar clothes taste and I recently got the app and there's so many vintage clothes out there, you'll get something unique. However, if you don't like second-hand clothes then I would not recommend, however it is much cheaper and the items are good quality, and you can find some really good hidden gems from designer brands. There are some people who make their own clothes/small fashion brands on there as well.
SPAM30
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Honestly, try thrifting? And check out some stores near Carnaby Street or in Camden Market
ibstudent16
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mistyflora)
Try getting depop. I have similar clothes taste and I recently got the app and there's so many vintage clothes out there, you'll get something unique. However, if you don't like second-hand clothes then I would not recommend, however it is much cheaper and the items are good quality, and you can find some really good hidden gems from designer brands. There are some people who make their own clothes/small fashion brands on there as well.
Im also a rly big fan of depop for finding unique clothes. You just have to be extra careful that the seller is credible, has good reviews, etc. Theres a lot of rip-offs and jacked prices but theres a wide range of clothes/sellers on the app so you're bound to find smt that you like
Elizze
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My friend's style is similar to some of those reference photos above - She shops at Pull and Bear. I can't comment on their price since I don't shop there, but the quality of her clothes are lovely!
India722
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thanks everyone for your suggestions, I’ll have a look into them all ✨
chrisharrison
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It depends upon the weather, but I prefer to have both of them in my closet.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (19)
30.65%
No (43)
69.35%

Watched Threads