73.08%
Never in a million years (14)
26.92%
Fitzgerald80
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
What are your opinions on Donald Trump? Do you think he is doing a good or bad job at being the president?

One thing I do like about him is he isn't afraid to speak his mind. Many dislike him for it, but at least he's not a coward who doesn't lie about how he feels.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Fitzgerald80)
One thing I do like about him is he isn't afraid to speak his mind.
If only the crap in his mind had value...
Gallstone
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
One thing I do like about him is he isn't afraid to speak his mind. Many dislike him for it, but at least he's not a coward who doesn't lie about how he feels.
It's great that he feels brave enough to speak his mind but he seems to forget that his primary role is a president, not a celebrity, and with this comes a certain standard of behaviour.

He's also one of those people who may have what could potentially be a good idea every once in a while, but expresses himself like a toddler born on crack, which makes his credibility plummet.
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
He's ill-informed, arrogant, lacking morals, a danger to others and his general demeanour makes me feel queasy. I wouldn't say I hated him but I would hate to be stuck in a lift with him - or to have him in charge of anything.
Fitzgerald80
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by Gallstone)
Like a toddler born on crack.
That made me laugh. But you're right. He needs to assert himself in a different way.
kingpin x
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
What are your opinions on Donald Trump? Do you think he is doing a good or bad job at being the president?

I think it's the hair and his voice..
Sumi Shanks
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
He’s a bad candidate amongst worst candidates. Bad is better than worst
ArtmisKco
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Honestly, I think he does dumb stuff on purpose like believing that injecting disinfectant will rid of corona to make himself more popular as the media has never once ceased to stop and talk about him. I believe that he’s doing most good stuff for America but I don’t agree with him pulling out the climate deal and ridding obamacare that was a big No-no
Calibrated.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Incoherent and inconsistent stream of conciseness ramblings are not something to look for in a competent statesman.

As for not lying about how he feels, unfortunately his honesty gives the impression that he is a very thin skinned, emotionally fragile individual who gets upset at the slightest criticism. Posting angry tweets because someone said something mean is not what the President of the USA should be doing with his time.

Regardless of his politics, he is a manly wholly unfit for a position of political responsibility.
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Yikes.
Have you seen what comes out of his mouth?
I live in the US and the state next to mine got almost 1000 calls to the poison control center after he told US citizens to just go inject themselves with cleaner.
Also his political views are... interesting? Kicking trans individuals out of the military and at the current moment Trump is trying to make it hard for them to get healthcare. Yet at the same time hes "for the LGBT community". Thats just one example of his constant hypocrisy.
z-hog
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Some people hate Trump because he stole their lolly and left them in tears, they hate that and everybody doing it to them. There is nothing more frustrating for lefties than being denied the power to impose their will on the world, that's why they are so full of hatred. Why do they (truly) hate Thatcher, Boris, Farage, JRM? Because they stand in their way and are impossible to dispose of. Lefties hate that and they are full of it like nobody else. We only despise them, no hatred.
username5027880
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
He is very much in my opinion a loose cannon, although I do like the fact he speaks his mind.
Admit-One
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
OP banned after 4 posts, impressive.
username5027880
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
OP banned after 4 posts, impressive.
Well that's very impressive.
Must be close to a record!!!!
Admit-One
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Karisa96)
It’s almost as if every account with less than 10 posts that starts a thread about some contentious issue “just to hear everyone’s thoughts” is a troll. Almost.
username5027880
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
It’s almost as if every account with less than 10 posts that starts a thread about some contentious issue “just to hear everyone’s thoughts” is a troll. Almost.
Mmm interesting.
Neomycin
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I'm sure it would be easy to be banned in one post. I've been banned without even trying to be, I got banned for "advertising" when I suggested a good adblock
username5027880
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Neomycin)
I'm sure it would be easy to be banned in one post. I've been banned without even trying to be, I got banned for "advertising" when I suggested a good adblock
Well we live and learn, I guess.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Give me a reason to like him, one single itty bitty reason...
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
He is very much in my opinion a loose cannon, although I do like the fact he speaks his mind.
It's just a shame his mind is not but irritating meaningless noise.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (42)
18.58%
No one else does (73)
32.3%
I'm embarrassed about my background (23)
10.18%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (76)
33.63%
We don't use a video platform (3)
1.33%
I don't have a camera (4)
1.77%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
2.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed